ATLANTA, May 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), one of the world's leading hotel companies, has partnered with MasterCard to give away 60 first prizes of one-night stays at InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo® Hotels, Holiday Inn® Hotels, Holiday Inn Express® Hotels, Staybridge Suites® Hotels, Candlewood Suites® Hotels and EVEN® Hotels during the "One More Day" summer sweepstakes. From May 31 through July 30, 2015, members of the world's first and largest hotel loyalty program, IHG® Rewards Club, who stay at an IHG hotel2 and pay using their MasterCard, will be entered for a chance to win "One More Day" of vacation via a one-night stay at an IHG hotel3.
Lara Hernandez, Vice President, Digital, Loyalty and Partner Marketing, The Americas, IHG said: "One More Day invites consumers to make a social pledge to take just one more day of vacation to travel, or spend time with family and friends, or just experience new things. This summer, we are giving our members and MasterCard cardholders the chance at one more day of vacation – with an extra night stay – as another reason to use their vacation time."
Michael Cyr, Group Executive, U.S. Market Development, MasterCard said: "MasterCard created the One More Day campaign in the hopes of inspiring a movement. We are thrilled that IHG, a long-time partner, is launching the One More Day summer sweepstakes and joining us in our efforts to encourage Americans to take their well-earned time-off."
How the "One More Day" summer sweepstakes works:
- Between now and July 30, 2015 visit this link to register and book a reservation at an IHG hotel4 in the U.S.
- For every reservation that is completed between May 31, 2015 and July 30, 2015 and paid for using a MasterCard, the guest will be entered for a chance to win a one-night stay. A total of 60 first prizes of one-night stays will be awarded.
- A bonus grand prize will also be awarded—a four-day / three-night trip for the winner and three guests to Las Vegas, Nev., which includes:
- Hotel accommodations in a Luxury Suite at The Venetian®, an InterContinental Alliance® Resort or the Palazzo®, an InterContinental Alliance® Resort
- 240,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles to be used for air transportation
- Ground transportation to and from the airport and hotel
- Four Premium Show tickets
- One dinner for four people at one of the Celebrity Chef Restaurants located in the Venetian® or the Palazzo®
- Spending allowance of $1,000 awarded in the form of a MasterCard Prepaid Card
Notes to Editors:
IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group) [LON:IHG,NYSE: IHG (ADRs)] is a global organisation with a broad portfolio of hotel brands, including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, HUALUXE® Hotels and Resorts,Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo®, EVEN™ Hotels, Holiday Inn® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites®.
IHG manages IHG® Rewards Club, the world's first and largest hotel loyalty programme with nearly 86 million members worldwide. The programme was relaunched in July 2013, offering enhanced benefits for members including free internet across all hotels, globally.
IHG franchises, leases, manages or owns more than 4,900 hotels and 720,000 guest rooms in nearly 100 countries, with more than 1,200 hotels in its development pipeline. Over 350,000 people work across IHG's hotels and corporate offices worldwide.
InterContinental Hotels Group PLC is the Group's holding company and is incorporated in Great Britain and registered in England and Wales.
Visit www.ihg.com for hotel information and reservations and www.ihgrewardsclub.com for more on IHG Rewards Club. For our latest news, visit: www.ihg.com/media, www.twitter.com/ihg, www.facebook.com/ihg or www.youtube.com/ihgplc.
MasterCard (NYSE: MA), www.mastercard.com, is a technology company in the global payments industry. We operate the world's fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. MasterCard's products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone. Follow us on Twitter @MasterCardNews, join the discussion on the Beyond the Transaction Blog and subscribe for the latest news on the Engagement Bureau.
1 NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to U.S. cardholders 21+ as of 5/15/15. Ends 7/31/15. PIN & international transactions ineligible. Restrictions apply. Visit this link for Official Rules & complete details.
2U.S. Hotels only; excludes Kimpton Hotels
3 U.S. Hotels only; excludes Kimpton Hotels
4 Excludes Kimpton Hotels
SOURCE IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group)