LAS VEGAS, Jan. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- iHome, the leader in award-winning speakers, portable devices and smart home control solutions, today announced that at CES 2018, it will be unveiling a range of new offerings across its award-winning smart home, health and wellness, beauty, home audio and portable audio product categories.
This year, iHome expands its product offering into emerging categories, offering products that help people be more productive, control and automate their smart homes, as well as relax and improve quality of sleep. In addition, the company is broadening its core line of devices for enjoying music both at home and on the go.
"2018 will be one of the most exciting years for iHome since the company's founding," said Ezra S. Ashkenazi, President/CEO of SDI Technologies. "This year we have music systems for everybody, with products ranging from color-changing voice-controlled portable Bluetooth music players to beautifully designed bedside alarm clock music systems that feature wireless smartphone charging, Alexa, Google Assistant and integrated smart home control buttons. We've also expanded our hit smart home, health and wellness, and beauty product lines, demonstrating iHome's commitment to bringing products to market that enhance every element of our lives."
Products being announced and showcased at iHome's CES 2018 booth include:
Smart Home Products and Accessories:
- iGV1 – 2018 CES Innovation Award Winner - Bedside Alarm Clock Music System with Google Assistant and information-rich LED display
- iAV5 – Color Changing Bluetooth Portable Stereo Speaker Dock for Amazon Echo Dot (MSRP: $59.99)
- iSP100 – Weather Resistant Outdoor SmartPlug, 1,800 watts Max (MSRP: $39.99)
- iSB01 – Hub-Free, Wi-Fi, Battery Powered Smart Home Motion Sensor (MSRP: $29.99)
- iSB02 – Hub-Free, Wi-Fi, Battery Powered Smart Home Dual Leak Sensor (MSRP: $29.99)
- iSB04 – Hub-Free, W-Fi Battery Powered Smart Home Door/Window Sensor (MSRP: $29.99)
Zenergy – Light-, Sound- and Aroma-Therapy Products:
- iZM100 – Meditative Light & Sound Therapy Candle with Flame Effect (MSRP: $69.99)
- iZABT50 – Aromatherapy Bluetooth Speaker with Light and Sound Therapy (MSRP: $99.99)
Stationary and Portable Music Systems:
- iBT297 – 2018 CES Innovation Award Winner - App-enhanced Bluetooth Color Changing Dual Alarm Clock Radio with USB Charging, Voice Control and Customizable Smart Button (MSRP: $69.99)
- iBTW23 – Bluetooth Stereo Dual Alarm Clock with Wireless Charging and speakerphone (MSRP: $69.99)
- iBT751 – Color Changing Bluetooth Stereo Speaker with Rear Projection Lighting for LED Light Show and Customizable Smart Button (MSRP: $79.99)
- iBT78 Color Changing Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker with Speakerphone (MSRP: $49.99)
Smart Vanity Mirrors
- iCVBT10 – 10" x 13" Flat Panel Portable/Rechargeable Telescoping Vanity Mirror with 3.5" removable 10x detail mirror Bluetooth Audio, Speakerphone and USB Charging (MSRP: $199.99)
- iCVBT2 – 7" x 9" Flat Panel Vanity Mirror with Bluetooth Audio, Speakerphone and USB Charging (MSRP: $79.99)
iHome's full line of products will be on display at CES 2018 in Las Vegas at the company's booth located in the Las Vegas Convention Center, Central Hall, Booth #12021. iHome's iHome Control smart home product line will also be showcased at the CES Smart Home Marketplace located at Sands, Halls A-D, Booth #41937.
For more information about iHome and its products, please visit www.ihomeaudio.com.
iHome was established in 2005 as a division of SDI Technologies, a company with over 60 years of consumer electronics innovation.
iHome is currently pioneering a new area of connected consumer electronics with the release of its iHome Control line of smart home products. Compatible with Apple and Android portable devices, iHome has had success with a line of SmartPlugs and smart sensors. Through integrations with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, Nest, Wink, and Samsung SmartThings, iHome's line of smart home products offer the broadest IoT compatibility in the market.
The first iHome product introduced, an iPod-docking clock radio, was the top-selling iPod accessory for 2005 and firmly established iHome as the premier brand in the audio accessories market. Today, iHome remains the #1 selling brand in digital player speakers with an impressive catalog of award-winning products.
iHome's products can be found worldwide through virtually every distribution network in over 40 countries. For more information on iHome and its products, visit ihomeaudio.com, Facebook (facebook.com/iHome), or follow @iHome on Twitter.