NEW YORK, May 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- International Institute for Learning, Inc. (IIL) will host its first annual virtual conference on "Agile and Scrum – Driving Success Through Innovation." The live, online event will be held on June 2nd, 2016 from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Eastern Time. Content will also be available on demand for 90 days.
"Agile and Scrum" is the newest event to be added to IIL's series of virtual conferences, and is designed to educate attendees of all knowledge and practice levels on successful Agile and Scrum practices – from Scrum Masters to project managers to CIOs.
E. LaVerne Johnson, Founder, President and CEO of IIL says, "We are very excited to add this new annual virtual conference to our roster. Our annual International Project Management Day (IPM Day) conference is now in its 13th year. In fact, it was because of the input of many of the 27,000 registrants who responded with Agile and Scrum to our question, 'What do you want to see at next year's IPM Day conference?' that we decided this was important enough feedback to merit its own conference. We believe in serving our customers' needs, and this conference is an example of how we listen to them and take action. We know this new annual conference will be a huge success, and grow to be as important and as sizeable as IPM Day in the near future."
Throughout the day there will be five keynote sessions, each followed by a 15-minute live Q&A period (all sessions at Eastern Time):
- 9 a.m. - Opening Keynote: Manny Gonzalez, CEO of Scrum Alliance – "Future of Work"
- 10:45 a.m. - Jeff Sutherland, PhD, CEO, Principal Consultant/Trainer at Scrum, Inc. and co-creator of Scrum – "Disruptive Leadership: Delivering Twice the Work in Half the Time"
- 12:30 p.m. - Sally Elatta, President of Agile Transformation – "Enterprise Agility Starts with Healthy Teams; How Healthy are YOUR Agile Teams?"
- 2:15 p.m. – Brian Rabon, Founder of The Center for Agile Leadership – "Traditional Management is Dead: It's Time for the Agile Leadership Revolution"
- 4:00 p.m. - Closing Keynote: Joel Neeb, President of Afterburner, Inc. – "Flawless Execution® (FLEX): The Agility of Fighter Pilots, Navy SEALS & Other Elite Forces"
In addition to these keynote sessions, 18 video presentations will cover diverse Agile and Scrum topics focusing on Getting Started, Current Practices, Advanced Topics, and Case Studies. There will also be a Networking Lounge, Exhibit Hall with booths from Platinum Sponsors Scrum Alliance, AXELOS, Afterburner and CA Technologies, and a virtual briefcase packed full of valuable takeaways. Scrum Alliance and PMI® credential holders will be able to earn up to 20 Scrum Education Units (SEUs®) and 20 Professional Development Units (PDUs) to maintain their certifications.
All registered participants will receive 90 days of on-demand access, presentation slides, and complimentary enrollment in two on-demand courses: "Implementing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)" and "Deep Dive into Agile and Scrum." To learn more about this event or to register, please visit the IIL website.
IIL's commitment to improving organizational performance with Intelligence, Integrity and Innovation has made it a trusted learning partner to thousands of global companies -- in more than 150 countries and for over 24 years. Courses are also offered through IIL's university affiliate, the NYU School of Professional Studies. Learn more at http://www.iil.com.
SOURCE International Institute for Learning (IIL)