NEW YORK and TEL AVIV, Israel, Feb. 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- illusive networks, the leader in Deceptions Everywhere® cybersecurity today announced at RSA Conference 2017, the illusive Deception Management System™ (DMS), an advanced machine learning platform that preemptively identifies attack pathways and autonomously creates best-fit deceptions based on continuous real-time environment analysis. With DMS, deceptions are deployed agentlessly and set remotely, causing no disruption to business networks.
- See a live demo of the illusive DMS - Booth N4509, Moscone Center, San Francisco, February 13 – 17
- Hear illusive networks CEO Ofer Israeli speak about active defense in a panel at AGC's Security Conference at The Park Central, 50 3rd Street, San Francisco from 2:15 – 3:00pm on Monday February 13
- Hear Mike Suby, VP of Research for Frost & Sullivan, present an industry overview and product review of illusive's Deceptions Everywhere technology at the illusive networks booth N4509 at 11:00am on Tuesday February 14
"Attack vectors change with lightning speed leaving little to no time to wait for human intervention," said Ofer Israeli, CEO, illusive networks. "As cybercriminals launch increasingly sophisticated attacks, it's more imperative than ever to continuously create and plant deceptions in real time that are impossible for attackers to discern from real network assets. Using advanced machine learning, illusive DMS takes deception cybersecurity to the next level by automatically customizing and continually adapting deceptions with zero disruption to business — but total disruption to cyber attackers."
illusive DMS manages the creation, diversification, placement, and dynamic tailoring of deceptions, building and evolving the most effective deceptive layer across every part of the network. By continually adapting and revising deceptions and ensuring that deceptions are always contextual to the location where they are planted, illusive DMS significantly improves attack detection by creating a credible environment from the attackers' perspective.
illusive DMS offers an efficient plug-and-play solution with automatic network discovery, immediate network analysis, instant deception-creation, and one-click deployment.
- Automated discovery and analysis of attack vectors
- Visibility into key attack risk vectors
- Crafted tailored deceptions, that are best-fit for each environment
- "One-click" deception policy deployment
- Continuous monitoring with ever-changing adaptive protection
- Identify and neutralize attack vectors
- Zero touch - zero maintenance, plug & play automated solution reduces cost and overhead
- Agentless technology that is fast and easy to deploy
- Easily scales to the largest and rapidly changing environments
- Increases attack detection probability, with optimal, best-fit deception-deployment
With illusive DMS, illusive continues to evolve its award-winning agentless Deceptions Everywhere technology, which blankets a company's entire network — every endpoint, server and network component – with information that deceives attackers. When attackers act upon the false information, illusive neutralizes the attack and triggers a detailed breach report enabling security administrators to detect, track and contain the attack in its early stages.
illusive delivers several cybersecurity industry firsts including: Attacker View™, a sophisticated breakthrough technology that exposes hidden cyber attack paths, enabling IT professionals to adapt their security strategy to mitigate advanced attacker's lateral movement; Wire Transfer Guard™, the first cyber deception technology to protect wire transfer banking systems against targeted Advanced Attacks; and Advanced Ransomware Guard™ blocks ransomware activity at the source host before it gains a foothold in the network.
About illusive networks
illusive networks is pioneering deception-based cybersecurity with its patent-pending Deceptions Everywhere® technology that neutralizes targeted attacks and Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) by creating a deceptive layer across the entire network. By providing an endless source of false information, illusive disrupts and detects attacks with real-time forensics and without disruption to business. For more information, please visit www.illusivenetworks.com or follow @illusivenw on Twitter and Facebook.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/illusive-networks-introduces-machine-learning-driven-cybersecurity-deception-management-system-at-rsa-conference-2017-300404594.html
SOURCE illusive networks