SAN FRANCISCO, May 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Impact Labs announced today that factor-tilt and smart beta options have been added to its offering. Spun out of ImpactAdvisor LLC two years ago, Impact Labs is a pioneer in the development of technology to enable high-performance wealth management with a specific focus on tax optimization and the unique ability to integrate a wide range of social impact options into a single investment portfolio.
Some features of the first-of-a-kind algorithmic social impact portfolio construction tool set:
- Socially Selective℠ – One's core values can be inputs for the automated portfolio construction engine that seeks best-of-breed companies while building a responsibly-diversified portfolio.
- Tax Optimized – "Tax alpha" seeking, including gain and loss harvesting tailored to individual tax profile.
- Factor-Tilt and Smart Beta – Customized risk-return profiles are now available, such as price to book (valuation), return on equity (quality), etc., or for seeking 'minimum-volatility'.
The combination of these features offers a level of wealth management sophistication not available from conventional online investing apps.
Advisors will be able to customize this tool set. Integrating a client's core values can deepen the advisor/client relationship while providing a new offering to help maintain and attract new assets.
"Modern-minded investors are asking for change," explains Jason Escamilla, CEO of Impact Labs. "We designed everything from the ground up to be unbiased, client-centric and optimized on delivering institutional grade after-tax returns for the mainstream investor. We want to reinvigorate the high-service advisory business with software innovation."
The software offers an unprecedented number of causes from which to select. Among the more popular causes include climate sustainability, corporate transparency and gender equality.
Impact Labs will be speaking at "Latest Innovations in ESG" at Sustainatopia in San Francisco, on May 8, 2017.
About Impact Labs Inc.
Impact Labs' mission is to make high-performance wealth management available to everyone. With refined software-as-a-service (SAAS) technology built by a team of experienced financial professionals and veteran product engineering & design technologists, the company's tools are used by financial advisors to build socially selective customization, factor-tilt and tax efficiency into clients' portfolios. For more information or to learn more about your marginal tax rates, visit www.ImpactLabs.com.
About ImpactAdvisor LLC
ImpactAdvisor is a Registered Investment Advisor based in San Francisco, serving individuals and corporate clients with advanced wealth management needs including high tax brackets. Offerings include custom-tailored, fully transparent portfolios that are built in alignment with one's world view as well as alternative investments and customizable 401(k) plans. ImpactAdvisor specializes in socially selective portfolio customization while offering institutional grade portfolio management for tax efficiency. For more information, visit www.ImpactAdvisor.com.
- U.S. assets under management featuring social impact investment strategies have surged to $8.7 trillion as of 2016, more than doubling from 2012 and reflecting about a fifth of all managed investments.
- Tax alpha-seeking strategies can add 1.0% to 2.4% annually to after-tax performance; tax-efficiency can be more important than a simple focus on expense reduction.
Chief Strategy Officer
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com
SOURCE Impact Labs Inc.