Impartner Awards Showcase the Best of Partner Relationship Management at Inaugural ImpartnerCON
National Instruments, Quantum, Rackspace, SGI, Sungard and Xerox Recognized for Channel Program Excellence Atop Snowbird's 11,000-Foot Hidden Peak Meeting Center
Feb 19, 2016, 07:35 ET
SILICON SLOPES, Utah, Feb. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- In a move that underscores its mission to raise the bar on indirect sales and partner relationship excellence, global Partner Relationship Management (PRM) leader Impartner today acknowledged six exemplary companies at its first-ever annual ImpartnerCON event. These companies have transformed customer experience, increased revenue, enhanced profitability, improved partner participation or impacted other significant business metrics with their Impartner-fueled channel program.
The 2016 Impartner Awards winners include the following:
- National Instruments, Innovator Award, for building a world-class PRM solution which has increased revenue by 91 percent and its partner program net promoter score from 40 percent to 73 percent. NI has continually worked closely with Impartner to develop new innovations, including the new Impartner Locator, which makes it easy for end users to find the right partner and facilitates the match making of complementary partners.
- Quantum Corporation, Commitment Award, for its long-standing commitment to the channel, moving from a business that was almost entirely an OEM to a business that today is more than 80 percent channel with more than 50,000 global partners.
- Rackspace, Transformer Award, for making the difficult decision to change solutions to Impartner after 18 months of investment in a technology that was not working, and then, in 8 weeks, revolutionizing their PRM and launching a new portal with more functionality at a fraction of the cost to support their network of 3,000 partners worldwide.
- SGI, Evolution Award, for launching a new PRM solution which has continually evolved year over year with new functionality to improve the experience for its 2,000 global partners. For their channel programs, SGI's channel team has been recognized five times in a row as a Five-Star Award Winner in the Annual CRN Partner Program Guide, and almost as many times the company's channel head has been recognized as a Channel Chief.
- Sungard Availability Services, Accelerator Award, for implementing a new PRM solution which drove a 30 percent category growth rate in channel revenue and a 20 percent increase in partner leads through its 400 partner network in the first year of implementation.
- Xerox Corporation, Transition Award, for its transition from separate regional partner programs to a common global program on one global PRM platform with nearly 100,000 partners in 9 languages, requiring integration with 11 downstream systems.
"Each of these companies have embraced the vision of how PRM can enhance the customer experience for their partners, increase revenue and improve partner loyalty," said Impartner Vice President of Customer Success Brad Pace. "We're thrilled to recognize these corporations who clearly recognize that PRM is as critical to their business success as CRM in accelerating their indirect sales."
Nearly 100 attendees were present at Impartner's inaugural ImpartnerCON this week, held at Snowbird, one of the country's top ski resorts. The agenda included a robust mix of keynotes, hands-on training, breakout sessions and panel discussions to help companies selling through the indirect channel make the most of their channel program with Impartner.
Impartner delivers the industry's most advanced SaaS-based Partner Relationship Management solution, helping companies worldwide manage their partner relationships and accelerate revenue and profitability through indirect sales channels. Impartner PRM is the industry's only turnkey solution that can deploy a world-class Partner Portal in as few as 30 days, using the company's highly engineered, three-step Velocity™ onboarding process. For more information on Impartner, which is based in Utah's tech hotbed, the Silicon Slopes, visit www.impartner.com, or in the US call (801) 501-7000, for EMEA general call +33 1 40 90 31 20, for London call +44 0 20 3283 4465 and for LATAM call +1 954 364 7883.
Follow Impartner on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150821/260238LOGO
Share this article