LAS VEGAS, Oct. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announced a new stand-alone operations dashboard, inContact inView powered by ClearView. Debuting at the inContact annual user conference, ICUC 2013, inView combines real-time performance data from disparate systems with business improvement processes.
inContact and partner ClearView have entered into a strategic relationship to market inView which helps contact centers reduce costs and gain maximum visibility in order to better manage operations.
Paul Liljenquist, ClearView President, said, "We are pleased to be working with inContact as the leader in the cloud contact center industry. inView dashboards deliver real-time data and business intelligence for all levels of call center operations."
Highlights of the inView Operations Management solution include:
- Cloud-based performance dashboard pre-integrated with inContact
- Ability to identify correlations across data sets
- Integration of KPIs for a unified agent performance score
- Customized management, supervisor and agent dashboards
Paul Jarman, inContact CEO, said, "Many of our mutual customers have reported tremendous business value that goes far beyond simple reporting. With the inView management tool, contact center executives can monitor and tune daily operations to achieve their key performance metrics."
- Read ClearView case studies: http://www.incontact.com/call-center-software-partners/incloud-directory/clearview
- Explore all inContact solutions: http://www.incontact.com/call-center-solution-finder
- Get a customized assessment of contact center operations: http://www.incontact.com/assessment
- Follow @inContact on Twitter: www.twitter.com/inContact
ClearView™ is the revolutionary business solution that brings new levels of visibility and accountability to all levels of your organization. By allowing you to see the weaknesses and strengths of each individual agent, ClearView™ enhances communication with employees, increases productivity, streamlines the work process, increases customer service and loyalty, and drives all employee performance to new levels. For more information, visit www.clearviewlive.com.
inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS) is the cloud contact center software leader, helping organizations around the globe create high quality customer experiences. inContact is 100% focused on the cloud and is the only provider to combine cloud software with an enterprise-class telecommunications network for a complete customer interaction solution. Winner of Frost & Sullivan 2012 North American Cloud Company of the Year in Cloud Contact Center Solutions, inContact has deployed over 1,300 cloud contact center instances. To learn more, visit www.inContact.com.