ALBANY, New York, March 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Transparency Market Research has published a new research report on the global conductive plastic compounds market. The research report provides detailed information about the key market segments, driving and restraining factors, key geographical regions, and the overall condition of the vendor landscape.
According to the research report, the global conductive plastic compound market is growing at a massive CAGR of ~11% for the given forecast period of 2019 to 2027. The initial revenue of the global market stood at around US$8.5 Bn in 2018. Given the rate of growth, the compound plastic compounds market is expected to reach a valuation worth US$20.5 Bn by the fall of 2027.
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=74274
Global Conductive Plastic Compounds Market – Key Takeaways
- The global market for conductive plastics compound is segmented in terms of resin, filler, end use industry, and region.
- Developments in the filler material technology are projected to have a huge influence on the chemicals as well as physical properties of conductive plastic compounds.
- Based on fillers, carbon black and carbon fibers are projected to witness a promising growth in coming years of the forecast period.
- In terms of application and end-use industry, the global market is expected to be led by the packaging and automotive sectors.
- Based on resin, the segment of engineering plastics accounted for a significant share in the global conductive plastic compound market.
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Conductive Plastic Compounds Market (Resin: Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polyvinyl Chloride, Polystyrene, Engineering Plastics, Thermoplastic Elastomers, Bio-plastics, and Others; Filler: Carbon Black, Carbon Fibers, Carbon Nanotubes, Metals, and Others; and End-use Industry: Automotive, Electrical & Electronics, Building & Construction, Packaging, Industrial Machinery, Medical Devices, and Others - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 – 2027, at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/conductive-plastic-compounds-market.html
Global Conductive Plastic Compounds Market – Key Drivers
- Conductive plastics compounds play an important role in the assembly and manufacturing of electronic and electrical devices. Naturally, increasing demand from the electronic industry is the key driving factor for the growth of the global market.
- There are several benefits of using products made by conductive plastic compounds such as they are recyclable, lightweight, and protection against heat dissipation.
- Increasing demand from other end use industries such as packaging and automotive is also expected to drive the growth of the global conductive plastic compounds market.
- Increasing advancements in the filler technology such as carbon nanotubes is expected to present lucrative growth opportunities for the market.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/74274
Global Conductive Plastic Compounds Market – Prominent Growth Inhibitors
- Products made out of conductive plastic compounds are not easily bio-degradable and are hence difficult to recycle. It makes them hazardous for the environment.
- Increasing in plastic waste all across the globe is also a key restraining factor for the development of the global market.
Global Conductive Plastic Compounds Market – Geographical Outlook
- Asia Pacific is the leading segment of the global conductive plastic compound market with China offering maximum contribution.
- Huge electronics manufacturing industry in China is key reason behind the development of the Asia Pacific market.
- The regional segment of North America and Europe are projected to grow at a moderate pace in the coming years of the forecast period.
Analyze Conductive Plastic Compounds Market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Global Conductive Plastic Compounds Market – Key Players
BASF SE, RTP Company, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V., Mexichem Specialty Compounds Inc., SABIC, DowDuPont Inc., Coperion K Tron, Adell Plastics, Inc, Sojitz Corporation, Ravago, Polyvisions Inc, and A.Schulman are the key players in the global market.
Global Conductive Plastic Compounds Market: Research Scope
Conductive Plastic Compounds Market by Resin
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Engineering Plastics
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Polybutylene Terephthalate
- Polyphenylene Oxide
- Others (including Polyoxymethylene Plastic, Polyphenylene Sulfide, Polysulfone, and Polytetrafluoroethylene)
- Thermoplastic Elastomers
- Others (including High Impact Polystyrene and Polyvinylidene Fluoride)
Conductive Plastic Compounds Market by Filler
- Carbon Black
- Carbon Fibers
- Carbon Nanotubes
- Others (including Graphite)
Conductive Plastic Compounds Market by End-use Industry
- Electrical & Electronics
- Medical Devices
- Building & Construction
- Industrial Machinery
- Others (Including Petrochemicals and Mining)
Conductive Plastic Compounds Market by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
North America Acid Phosphates Market - The revenue of lubricant additive application segment is projected to experience an uptick and the North America acid phosphates market is expected to be valued at ~US$ 256 Mn by the end of 2027.
Redispersible Polymer Powder Market - The global redispersible polymer powder market for 1k cementitious waterproofing & self-levelling mortar is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of ~6% during the forecast period.
N-MDEA Market - The N-MDEA market is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~6% during the forecast period. The ascending demand from the oil & gas sector will play an imperative role in driving the growth of the N-MDEA market in the near future.
Metal Scavenging Agents Market - Among the type segments, silica-based was the prominent segment with more than 60% share of the global metal scavenging agents market in 2018. It is expected to maintain its dominance from 2019 and 2027.
Chemical Mechanical Planarization Market - High-quality slurries are generating incremental opportunities for manufacturers in the chemical mechanical planarization market. These slurries complement the production of complex front-end memory device integrations.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research