ALBANY, New York, June 3, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Transparency Market Research has recently published a new research report that provides detailed insight about the overall growth dynamics of the global cocoa fiber market. The research report tries to highly the key segments, prominent growth and restraining factors, the current situation of the vendor landscape, and the overall geographical outlook of the global market.
As per the research report, the global cocoa fiber market is expected to showcase a healthy CAGR of 7.6% over the course of the given forecast period of 2020 to 2030. It is projected that the global market will reach a valuation worth US$345 Mn by the end of 2020. Whereas, given the rate of growth, the end valuation of the market the by fall of forecast period in 2030 will be around US$747 Mn.
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=77409
Global Cocoa Fiber Market – Key Takeaways
- In terms of nature, the global cocoa fiber market is primarily segmented into conventional and organic cocoa fiber. Of which, the global market is mainly dominated by the segment of conventional cocoa fiber and it accounts for nearly 89.6% of the overall market share.
- Based on the product type, the global market is being dominated by the segment of natural cocoa fiber, followed by Dutch type. These segments account for around 73.7% and 26.4% respected in terms of overall market value.
- In terms of end use, the global cocoa fiber market is segmented into foodservice, retail, personal care, cosmetics, animal feed, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, and food & beverage sector. Of these, the global market is being led by the segment of food and beverages accounts for the dominant share. The segment of nearly accounts 45% in terms of value.
- Based on distribution channel, the market is segmented into indirect sales/B2C and direct sales/B2B. Presently, the market is being led by the B2B segment accounting for nearly 54.8% of the overall market share.
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Cocoa Fiber Market (Nature: Conventional and Organic; Product Type: Dutch and Natural; End Use: Food & Beverages Industry [Bakery & Confectionery, Dairy Products, Beverages, and Other Applications], Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Animal Feed, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Retail, and Foodservice; and Sales Channel: Direct Sales/B2B and Indirect Sales B2C [Hypermarkets/Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Independent Grocery Stores, Discount Stores, Specialty Stores, and Online Retail]) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 – 2030, at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/ocoa-fiber-market.htm
Global Cocoa Fiber Market – Key Driving Factors
- One of the key driving factors for the growth of the global cocoa fiber market is the increasing demand for dark chocolates across the globe. Dark chocolates are known to have several health benefits such as improving heart health, prevention of potential cancer risks, lowering blood pressure, ensuring superior cognitive function, cutting down cholesterol levels, and several others. With such benefits, naturally, the demand for dark chocolate is growing, which ultimately is helping to drive the overall growth of the global market.
- Companies in the chocolate manufacturing sector often promote their product quite aggressively so as expand their consumer base and also boost their sales. These companies are now concentrating on spreading awareness about the different and wide ranging health benefits associate with consumption of chocolates and improving their sales. Naturally, this is expected to drive the growth of the global cocoa fiber market in the coming years of the forecast period.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/77409
Global Cocoa Fiber Market – Regional Outlook
- In terms of regional segmentation, the global cocoa fiber market is led by Europe.
- The regional segment accounts for nearly 38.9% of the overall market share.
- South Asia and North America are next in line after Europe accounting for 17.6% and 18.9% respective.
Analyze Cocoa Fiber Market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
Global Cocoa Fiber Market – Key Players
Some of the key players in the global cocoa fiber market are Healy Group, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Barry Callebaud, GreenField, Interfiber, Jindal Cocoa, United Cocoa Processor Carlyle Cocoa, Euroduna Food Ingredients, Cargill Inc., Cemoi and Moner Cocoa.
Cocoa Fiber Market Segmentation
Cocoa Fiber Market by Nature
Cocoa Fiber Market by Product Type
Cocoa Fiber Market by End Use
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Dairy Products
- Other Applications
- Animal Feed
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
Cocoa Fiber Market by Sales Channel
- Direct Sales/B2B
- Indirect Sales B2C
- Convenience Stores
- Independent Grocery Stores
- Discount Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
Cocoa Fiber Market by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Rest OF Europe
- South Asia
- Rest of South Asia
- East Asia
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Northern Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Food and Beverages Industry,
Potato Protein Market - Global potato protein market would expand at a steady CAGR of 3.6% over the period between 2017 and 2026. Furthermore, the global potato protein is projected to touch a value of over US$ 150 Mn by 2026.
Dried Apricots Market - The global dried apricots market stand strong at an astonishing USD $ 537.7 Mn. The market is projected to hit astonishing pints by the end of 2026. The growth will be attributed to the CAGR hike of 5.3% in the period from 2018 to 2026.
Protein Ingredients Market - The protein ingredients market is favorable for growth in high demand regions such as North America and Europe. Innovations such as membrane separation technology are important milestones in dairy protein.
Potato Flakes Market - The growing trend of ready-to-eat food is one of the key drivers for the exponential growth of the potato flakes market. Consumers are exploring ingenious ways to use instant potato flakes to make crispy meat cuisines, and provide the added texture and consistency in meals.
Nutrition Bars Market - The nutrition bars market players' focus remains directed toward the younger consumer base including the millennials and baby boomers. Moving forward with an extensive consumer-centric approach, nutrition bars market players are introducing products that are designed in cognition to these consumer bases and aligned with the evolutionary industry trends.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research Pvt. Ltd