ALBANY, New York, March 12, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- According to the latest research report by Transparency Market Research, the global animal feed probiotics market is projected to showcase a healthy CAGR of ~7% over the course of the given period of forecast ranging from 2019 to 2027. With the given rate of development, the global market is estimated to generate revenue worth US$4.3 Bn by the end of 2027. Initially, the sales of the global animal feed probiotics market were worth around US$2.6 Bn.
"In recent years, there has been a growing demand for animal protein across the globe. This has put great pressure on livestock farmers to supply ample nutritional supplement in animal feed. Growing consumption of variety of animal products such as chicken, eggs, beef, and meat has increased the testing and scrutiny levels of monitoring and regulatory bodies. This has led to massive rejections of antibiotic-fed farm animals. This has presented huge growth opportunity for the market players in the animal feed probiotics market and they are trying to leverage the same by providing superior feed and products. This is expected to act as a key driving factor for market growth." finds TMR analyst.
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=21872
Global Animal Feed Probiotics Market – Key Takeaways
- Lactobacillus-based bacterial animal feed probiotics are projected to showcase maximum growth rate in coming years of the forecast period.
- Bifidobacterium and lactobacillus cumulatively account for around 60% share of the overall global market.
- Animal feed probiotic market is currently dominated mainly by the poultry segment and it is expected to continue to its domination for upcoming years.
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Animal feed probiotics market by Source - Bacteria and Non-bacteria; Animal - Companion Animals and Livestock; Form - Liquid and Dry; Sales Channel - Modern Trade, Specialty Stores, Online Retailers, Convenience Stores, and Direct Sales) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 – 2027, at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/animal-feed-probiotics-market.html
Global Animal Feed Probiotics Market – Prominent Growth Factors
- Rise in demand for variety of animal products such as meat, milk, eggs, and beef has led to the rise in the overall production of feed as well as consumption. This has directly helped the development of the animal feed probiotics market.
- Changing consumers' dietary habit is expected to have a highly positive impact on the market development as they demand more animal-based products.
- Increasing population across the globe will also have a positive impact on growth of the global market.
- Increasing research and development activities for creating more effective and reliable animal feed probiotics to help in market growth.
- Introduction of robust supply chain and technology in production to fuel market growth.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/21872
Global Animal Feed Probiotics Market – Prominent Growth Restraints
- Probiotic supplements have known to have some side effects on consumers. This might lead to slowdown of the market.
- Increasing trend of veganism could stop the market reaching its complete potential
- Lack of awareness about benefits of using probiotics instead of antibiotic-feed may also slowdown market growth.
Global Animal Feed Probiotics Market – Geographical Outlook
- Of the different regional segment, Europe is projected to be the most dominant region in the global animal feed probiotics market.
- Improved standardization of meat and other animal based products is key for growth of Europe market.
- Asia Pacific to show a promising rate of growth in coming years of the forecast period.
- Increased consumption in emerging economies such as India, China, Indonesia, and Bangladesh are driving regional growth.
Analyze Animal Feed Probiotics market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
Global Animal Feed Probiotics Market – Key Market Players
Some of the key companies in the global animal feed probiotics market are Koninklijke DSM N.V., Alltech, Inc., Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Evonik Industries AG, Adisseo France SAS, Lallemand Inc., Novus International, Inc., and Calpis Co., Ltd. among others.
The global animal feed probiotics market is segmented based on:
- Companion Animals
- Modern Trade
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retailers
- Convenience Stores
- Direct Sales
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Food and Beverages Industry,
Probiotic Ingredients Market - Global probiotic ingredients is set to chart a decent CAGR of over 6% between 2019 and 2027, helping the market reach a worth of USD 7400 Mn by the end of the forecast period 2027.
Probiotics Market - The global revenue generated from Probiotics market is estimated to be valued at roughly US$ 6,762.2 Mn by the end of 2018 and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 8.3% over the forecast period. Global Probiotics market are expected to be valued at approximately US$ 12,753.4 Mn by the end of 2026.
Organic Pea Protein Market - Revenue generated from the global organic pea protein market has been estimated to be valued ~US$ 45 Mn in 2019, which is projected to increase at a CAGR of ~8%, to reach ~US$ 96 Mn by the end of 2029.
Nutraceuticals Market - The U.S. market for nutraceuticals stood at US$64.8 bn in 2015. Progressing at a CAGR of 5.30% between 2016 and 2024, the market's value is estimated to reach US$102.6 bn by the end of 2024.
Nutritional Oil Powder Market - Revenue generated from the nutritional oil powder market has been estimated to be valued at ~US$ 2 Bn in 2019, which is projected to increase at a CAGR of ~6%, to reach US$ 3.2 Bn by 2027.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]cymarketresearch.com
SOURCE Transparency Market Research