DUBLIN, Feb. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2ggndk/ivd_in_india) has announced the addition of the "IVD in India" report to their offering.
India as an IVD market opportunity is defined by its standing next to other populous countries with demonstrated economic promise for over the past decade - Brazil, Russia and China. IVD in India places India and its in vitro diagnostics (IVD) market in context, presenting current analysis of the Indian IVD industry and providing forecasts to 2025.
The report takes an in-depth look at the market, providing data on the size and growth of the total Indian market as well as on the following IVD in India market segments:
- Clinical Chemistry
- Point of Care/OTC
- Other IVD Tests
The report features a ten year forecast period, with projections of the total Indian IVD market and its component segments from 2015-2025, including:
- Total IVD Sales in India, 2015-2025
- IVD Sales in India by Market Segment (Immunoassays, Clinical Chemistry, Hematology, POC/OTC, Molecular, Urinalysis, Other) in 2015
- IVD Sales in India by Market Segment (Immunoassays, Clinical Chemistry, Hematology, POC/OTC, Molecular, Urinalysis, Other) in 2020
- IVD Sales in India by Market Segment (Immunoassays, Clinical Chemistry, Hematology, POC/OTC, Molecular, Urinalysis, Other) in 2025
IVD in India presents the main issues and trends affecting this market, influencing its move into the future.
Some of these include:
- The Future of Indian Economic Growth
- Market Segment Opportunities
- BRIC Metrics - Indian IVD Market in Context
- IVD Spending
- Strengths - Conditions That Support Market Growth
- Weaknesses - Factors That Pose Barriers to Market Success and Entry
- Opportunities - Rural Healthcare and Technology Partnerships
- Threats - Domestic and Chinese Competition
Key Topics Covered:
One: Executive Summary
Two: Introduction to Health Care and Diagnostics in the Developing World - India in Context
Three: India IVD SWOT Analysis
Four: India IVD Market Size
Five: Industry and Company Activity in India
- Abbott Laboratories
- Affymetrix, Inc.
- Beckman Coulter, Inc./Danaher
- Becton, Dickinson & Co
- Biohit Oy
- bioMérieux, Inc.
- Bio-RAD Laboratories, Inc.
- Daan Gene Co., Ltd.
- Danaher Corp.
- Gen-Probe, Inc.
- Hologic, Inc.
- Horiba Medical
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Laboratory Corporation of America
- Luminex Corporation
- Mindray Medical International, Ltd.
- Myriad Genetics
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Promega Corporation
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Quest Diagnostics
- Radiometer A/S
- Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai Kehua Bio-engineering
- SRL Diagnostics
- Sysmex Corp.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2ggndk/ivd_in_india
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets