LONDON, Aug. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Concrete admixtures are added to construction materials to alter and improve their chemical and physical properties. Concrete admixtures provide strength and durability to buildings and significantly reduce water to cement ratio. Polycarbxylate ether based admixtures, and sulphonated naphthalene formaldehyde condensates (SNF) and sulphonated melamine formaldehyde condensates (SMF) concrete admixtures are the most widely used concrete admixtures in India. Increasing construction activities on account of huge public and private investments in construction sector is forecast to drive demand for concrete admixtures in India during 2016 - 2021. Moreover, adoption of various policies by the Government of India for infrastructure development such as Smart Cities Mission, AMRUT Mission and Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna are further expected to boost demand for naphthalene and PCE based admixtures in the country through 2021.
According to "India Naphthalene and PCE based Admixtures Market By Type, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", naphthalene and PCE based admixtures market in India is poised to surpass US$ 683 million by 2021, on account of growing demand for durable structures in infrastructure and real estate sectors. Additionally, surging demand for commercial spaces and multi-storey residential buildings is increasing demand for naphthalene and polycarboxylate based admixtures in the country. In 2015, polycarboxylate based concrete admixtures dominated India concrete admixtures market owing to their compatibility with different grades of concrete, and ability to impart high strength and durability to buildings as compared to other concrete admixtures available in the market. Few of the leading players in India naphthalene and PCE based admixtures market include BASF India, Sika India and Fosroc. "India Naphthalene and PCE based Admixtures Market By Type, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" report elaborates following aspects related to naphthalene and PCE based admixtures market in India:
- India Naphthalene and PCE based Admixtures Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Polycarboxylate Ether (PCE) and Sulphonated Napthalene Formaldehyde (SNF) & Sulphonated Melamine Formaldehyde (SMF))
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India naphthalene and PCE based admixtures market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, admixture manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with naphthalene and polycarboxylate (PCE) admixtures suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4049460/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers