ALBANY, N.Y., July 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Cryogenic tanks are suitable for storing oxygen, liquid nitrogen, liquid argon, liquefied natural gas (LNG) at different pressure. They are prominently used in transporting a wide range of industrial gases produced in developing and developed regions in large volumes.
The valuation of cryogenic tanks market will clock a CAGR of more than 7% during 2019 – 2027. In 2018, its worth equaled to US$ 900.0 Mn.
Asia Pacific was the leading regional market in 2018, and a large chunk of revenues has come from sales of cryogenic tanks for liquid industrial gases in its economies, notes analyst at TMR.
Request for Covid-19 Impact Analysis on Cryogenic Tanks Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/covid19.php
Key Findings of Cryogenic Tanks Market Report
- Of all products where cryogenic tanks are used, LNG accounted for the top market share of more than 35.0% in 2018
- The LNG segment is followed by nitrogen, which is trailed by oxygen and argon
- Among the various applications, storage was by far the dominant one, accounting for more than 80% share in cryogenic tanks market
- Of the various regions, Asia Pacific was leading market in 2018 and it is likely to retain its lead throughout assessment period; in 2018, its share was more than 30%
- Opportunities in North America to expand at moderate pace during 2019 – 2027; production of natural gas in U.S. key to the regional market growth
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php
Cryogenic Tanks Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- Strides made by LNG trade worldwide are stirring revenue generation for stakeholders in the cryogenic tanks market. A large part of the recent rise in demand has come from the use of LNG for transportation.
- Over the past several years, cryogenic tanks have been used extensively in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and oil and gas businesses for the storage of gases.
- Proliferating demand for the transportation of industrial gases has spurred the sales in the cryogenic tanks market.
- Advances in design parameters have led to product performance, thereby paving ay for innovations in the market.
- LNG are also being utilized in cleaner option such as natural gas energy, especially for businesses serving off-grid consumers. This has bolstered the commercial scope of cryogenic tanks in transporting of LNG.
- Strides in manufacturing industries, most notably in Asia Pacific, has helped spur opportunities in the cryogenic tanks market. Rapidly growing production of industrial gases in the region has boosted the growth.
- However, emerging markets are seeing substantial revenue prospects on the back of extensive research and development on raw materials. Incorporation of composites such as carbon fiber will pave way for innovations in the cryogenic tanks market.
Notable Impediments to Cryogenic Tanks Market Stakeholders
The fact that cryogenics is a high-end technology for various regions. As a result of this, their manufacturing need highly skilled labors, which may not widely present in still- developing economies. This has restrained the prospects of the cryogenic tanks market. In many markets, the trend has spurred the demand for retrofitting and leasing of cryogenic tanks. The lack of availability of specific components is another constraint.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/2142
Cryogenic Tanks Market: Competitive Landscape
The cryogenic tanks market has prominent presence of regional players. Top players are focusing on achieving substantial cost synergies by engaging in collaborations and partnerships.
Some of the well-entrenched players in the cryogenic tanks market are The Linde Group, Gardner Cryogenics, FNF Gas Technology Products Private Ltd., Eden Cryogenics LLC, Cryoquip Australia, VRV S.p.A, and Cryogas Equipment Private Ltd.
Purchase Premium Research Report on Cryogenic Tanks Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
The Cryogenic Tanks Market can be segmented as follows:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
Chemical Tankers Market - Growth of the chemical industry has fueled the demand for water transportation for transferring chemicals from one place to another across the globe. End-use industries such as the food industry are opting for chemical tankers for products such as vegetable oil and fats. Increasing production of vegetable oil and fats to meet the rising demand across the globe is boosting the chemical tankers market.
Elevated Water Storage Tanks Market - Rise in the demand for elevated water storage tanks in municipal applications and extensive use of these tanks in industrial applications are factors augmenting the elevated water storage tanks market. This is prompting companies to increase production of these tanks. Additionally, increasing rate of urbanization in developing countries is anticipated to drive the global market for elevated water storage tanks during the forecast period.
High-performance Anti-corrosion Coatings Market - The global high-performance anti-corrosion coatings market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 5.0% between 2019 and 2027. The market is driven by growth of the global oil & gas industry. Asia Pacific accounts for a major share of the global market, due to growth of construction, marine, and oil & gas industries in the region.
PVC Foam Sheet Market - The global PVC foam sheet market for structural composites was valued at ~US$ 900 Mn in 2019 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~4% from 2020 to 2030. PVC foam sheet for structural composites is a closed-hole cross-linked structure, which possesses high rigidity, excellent strength-to-weight ratio, and toughness. PVC foam sheets are used in a wide range of applications, such as transportation, wind energy, marine, and building & construction, due to these properties.
Fiberglass Market - Fiberglass is a material with high strength, fatigue resistance, and stiffness. Therefore, it is utilized to manufacture blades for offshore and onshore wind turbines. The consumption of fiberglass in wind blade manufacturing has increased significantly due to technological advancements. Rising demand for wind energy is anticipated to drive the fiberglass market. Companies are signing long-term agreements in order to tap the market.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/cryogenic-tanks-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research