GLEN ALLEN, Va., April 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Industry analyst firm NanoMarkets has rebranded to n-tech Research. The firm's focus while remaining within areas of advanced materials, energy and electronics has expanded to address the growing trend towards smarter materials and surfaces. n-tech Research sees smart materials growing in importance over the next several years particularly driven by the internet of things (IoT), smarter wearable electronics and a far more interconnected world.
With the adoption of its new brand, tagline and logo, n-tech Research has launched its new website at www.ntechresearch.com
n-tech Research's focus areas will be directed towards
- Smart Materials-coatings, surfaces
- Radiation Detection-materials and systems
- Glass-smart windows and glass, glazing, solar
- OLEDs-Materials, displays, lighting and manufacturing
- Emerging Electronics-sensors, wearables, power sources, smart lighting
- Renewables-next generation photovoltaics, DSC, BIPV and OPV
- Advanced Materials-transparent conductors, nanomaterials, conductive inks and pastes
The firm will continue to publish reports as its core business with additional offerings in services and consulting.
About n-tech Research
n-tech Research is the leading provider of market research and industry analysis for the advanced materials sector, with a special focus on the latest functional and smart materials. The company is the next evolution of NanoMarkets and represents a rebrand and more from what has been an extremely successful firm that started back in 2004.
Our reports and services are designed to identify the latest business opportunities, whether they involve printing, coating, or patterning materials. Our client roster is a who's who of companies in specialty chemicals, materials, electronics applications and manufacturing.