BARCELONA, Spain, February 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- InfoGin (http://www.infogin.com), a global market leader of mobile browsing solutions that enable carriers and publishers to provide the ultimate browsing experiences on any mobile device, today announced Content Overlay V3.0 - an advanced, mobile operator and publisher-oriented mobile browsing solution. Part of InfoGin's Smart Pipe Package, Content Overlay V3.0 is a clientless, non-intrusive browsing interface that allows mobile operators to weave in toolbars and content from their portals during their subscribers' browsing session, while offering a smart, efficient and rewarding user experience on any advanced device like iPhone(R), Android(R)-powered smartphones tablets, netbooks and laptops. InfoGin's Content Overlay V3.0 extends monetization capabilities to carriers, while also delivering the ultimate mobile browsing experience to users.
"We are happy to be able to offer mobile operators and publishers - our long-time partners - an innovative solution to their "Smart Pipe" challenges," says Eran Wyler, CEO and Founder of InfoGin. "Our new and very much improved Content Overlay V3.0 offers them additional revenue streams from premium services and advertising, enhances their subscribers' stickiness while they browse and offers an unprecedented reduction in traffic load," added Wyler.
At a time when heavy-traffic-generating devices allow browsing in an off-portal environment, InfoGin's Smart Pipe Package offers mobile carriers and publishers a constant presence with their subscribers. On mobile phones, Content Overlay V3.0 is displayed to users with a swipe of a finger in the form of a toolbar on a transparent layer or as a floating toolbar at the bottom of netbooks and laptops screens. Content Overlay V3.0 delivers monetization opportunities and additional benefits to carriers and users, including:
- User access to portal content from any off-portal site - Marketing campaigns and advertising - Operator-controlled content Alerts and notifications - communicate with the user while surfing by interfacing the operator's alerts engine - Multiple monetization options - operator storefront, application download, operator's search results - Latency reduction and traffic optimization (based on optimization package purchase) - Clientless solution
By using InfoGin's Content Overlay V3.0, mobile users enjoy the benefits of an outstanding contextual browsing experience while improving their efficiency in numerous everyday life situations.
Key Benefits to Mobile Users
1. Content Adaptation: Deliver on missing browser capabilities, such as flash.
2. Keep a close eye on mobile communications expenses: Gain easy access to important information from the carrier, such as payments balance, new available packages and more.
3. Personalized content: Access pre-configured services.
4. Smart shopping: By clicking on pre-set, customized icons, users gain easy access to a realm of applications that allow them to enjoy a smart shopping experience: compare prices, receive discounts, coupons and advertising inserts.
5. Enjoy and share content from the carrier's zone: Users enjoy any kind of rich content like entertainment or news from the mobile operator's zone and share it easily with friends through different available social networks, allowing for complete synergy between the Web and users' personalized applications.
6. Pushed alerts and notifications from social networks and selected alerts: Keep up to speed with the latest content from the mobile carriers' portal, updates from friends through social networks or discount coupons.
7. Smart content access and review: Use find-in-page, search and text-to-voice capabilities anytime, anywhere, while studying, travelling or driving.
The new InfoGin Smart Pipe Package mobile browsing solution is being showcased at the Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, Spain, 14-17 February, at the company's stand in Hall 1, 1G55 and at IMA's Stand, Hall 4, HS01. To set a meeting, please contact us at email@example.com or come by our booth.
With more than 10 years of research and development, InfoGin is the pioneer and market leader in telco-grade mobile browsing, enabling the ultimate surfing experience on any mobile device. Carriers and content providers use InfoGin solutions to regain subscribers' ownership, increase value-added services revenues and control operational costs.
InfoGin's solutions span the facets of mobile browsing and include intelligent, automatic content and functionality adaptation; clientless, personalized overlay operator portals and toolbars; and traffic and data optimization and acceleration. In addition, InfoGin professional content authoring and development tools significantly reduce the costs of delivering optimized mobile content to a wide variety of devices.
InfoGin was founded in April 2000 and began deploying to top-tier carriers in 2002. The company has offices in the U.S. and Israel. For more information, visit http://www.infogin.com.
InfoGin Media Contacts: Mona Popilian-Yona Director of Marketing InfoGin firstname.lastname@example.org +972-52-625-2226 US Media Contacts: Cathy Caldeira Metis Communications email@example.com +1-617-236-0500 EU Media Contacts: Patrick Smith JoshuaPR firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)7734-600-553