REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Informatica®, the enterprise cloud data management leader, today announced the winners of the 2020 Informatica Innovation Awards, which celebrate the industry's data-driven disruptors that use data intelligently to deliver great business outcomes. Winners were announced at Informatica's Intelligent Data Summit, the first of a series of CLAIREview events including five virtual summits and more than 50 sessions throughout the summer. The Innovation Awards recognize customers' successes using Informatica's solutions and services, and celebrate organizations that have exemplified the transformative use of data for intelligent digital disruption.
The 2020 winners and honorees are unleashing the power of data to achieve exceptional results across several key journeys representing the award categories: Business 360, Cloud Data Warehouse and Data Lake, Data Governance and Privacy, and Strategy and Vision.
Informatica chose the winners based on their vision, creativity and leadership, and how they are driving their data-driven digital transformation, with the support of Informatica solutions. The nominations were judged on multiple criteria, including transformational impact, creativity and innovation, leverage and scope, complexity, and environmental or social impact.
The 2020 Innovation Award winners are:
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) – Intelligent Disruptor of the Year
- Project Management Institute – Intelligent Disruptor: Business 360
- The Kroger Co. – Intelligent Disruptor: Cloud Data Warehouse and Data Lake
- CVS Health – Intelligent Disruptor: Data Governance and Privacy
- The American Medical Association, supported by Infoverity – Intelligent Disruptor: Strategy and Vision
In addition, Informatica recognized these organizations as honorees:
- TELUS Corporation – Business 360
- Converse Inc., supported by Infoverity – Business 360
- Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi – Cloud Data Warehouse and Data Lake
- Kelly Services, Inc. – Cloud Data Warehouse and Data Lake
- UK Department for Education, supported by Agile Solutions – Data Governance and Privacy
- UNC Health – Data Governance and Privacy
- FWD Group – Strategy and Vision
- Nissan North America – Strategy and Vision
"Our customers' success is the topmost priority for us at Informatica. Informatica is committed to empowering organizations to deliver exceptional business outcomes, and we are pleased to recognize our 2020 Informatica Innovation Awards winners," said Tracey Newell, President, Global Field and Marketing Operations, Informatica. "These awards validate our customers' capabilities and dedication to what it means to disrupt intelligently, and we are honored to partner with them on their data-driven digital transformation journeys."
- News: @Informatica announces 2020 Innovation Awards winners; @US_FDA named Intelligent Disruptor of the Year https://infa.media/pr052020b #ExperienceCLAIREview #digitaltransformation #datadriven
- @Informatica congratulates the 2020 Innovation Award winners, including: @PMInstitute @krogerco @CVSHealth & @AmerMedicalAssn https://infa.media/pr052020b
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to fuel innovation, become more agile, and realize new growth opportunities, resulting in intelligent market disruptions. Over the last 25 years, Informatica has helped more than 9,000 customers unleash the power of data. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Note: Informatica and CLAIRE are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
The information provided herein is subject to change without notice. In addition, the development, release and timing of any product or functionality described today remain at the sole discretion of Informatica and should not be relied upon in making a purchasing decision, nor as a representation, warranty, or commitment to deliver specific products or functionality in the future.