BENGALURU, India, October 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
- Platform to Enable Distributed Agile and DevOps transformation with quality, speed and at scale
- Releases the Open Source Community version on GitHub enabling rapid co-creation
Infosys (NYSE: INFY), a global leader in consulting, technology and next-generation services, today announced it has unveiled the Infosys DevOps Platform, an enterprise class integrated Open Source DevOps platform, that helps organizations accelerate their Agile and DevOps transformation journey.
Infosys DevOps Platform enables enterprises to:
- Rapidly onboard applications on Agile and DevOps through a self-service model. With 2,000+ prebuilt scripts and 150+ DevOps pipelines, enterprises can quickly scale through continuous integration, testing and delivery, thus reducing application onboarding from months to days.
- Accelerate application delivery across enterprise portfolios with a tool agnostic approach, through pre-configured pipelines across 25+ technologies & 70+ tools in all major areas - including COTS, Big Data, Legacy, Mobile, Custom Software and Cloud Technologies.
- Drive a script-less automation first culture that enables teams to promote any artifact through its lifecycle, right from development to production, with an assurance to achieve continuous deployment when necessary.
- Provide real-time visibility through cognitive insights on processes and code across value streams facilitating effective decision making across stakeholders. This helps business teams quickly relay the end-user feedback on the applications and services.
- Ensure governance and data privacy through role based DevOps workflows and encrypted jobs as well as security integrations that help uncover vulnerabilities early in the development lifecycle.
U.B. Pravin Rao, Chief Operating Officer, Infosys, said, "Enterprises pursuing digital transformation require Agile and DevOps at scale to rapidly adopt new technologies, transform legacy systems and respond swiftly to new requirements. With Infosys DevOps Platform, our clients have achieved reduction of build and deployment cycle times by up to 50 percent, near zero environment issues, and improved application quality. With this Open Source platform, clients can innovate faster with the open source community and mutually benefit from the shared experiences."
Mike Owen, Future Practices and Technology Leader, Spark Telecom, New Zealand, said, "Spark has embarked on a massive transformation program over the last few years. One area of focus has been how to improve the delivery of code from development to production. We have achieved that with Infosys DevOps Platform, which has reduced the new application onboarding time from months to days, apart from the reduction in number of human error based mistakes due to programmatic deployment."
Hansa Iyengar, Senior Analyst, Ovum, said, "Agile & DevOps are prerequisites for digital transformation. Scaling digital requires being able to scale Agile & DevOps as well, and this is not without challenges. Infosys' Open Source-based DevOps platform democratizes innovation and co-creation across the value chain and provides an integrated, enterprise class solution that effectively addresses the challenges that businesses face as they transform into Digital Enterprises."
For more information on Infosys DevOps platform, please visit: http://www.infosys.com/devops
To download the Open Source Software version of the Infosys DevOps Platform, please visit: https://github.com/Infosys/openIDP
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Certain statements in this press release concerning our future growth prospects are forward-looking statements regarding our future business expectations intended to qualify for the 'safe harbor' under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, which involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties relating to these statements include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties regarding fluctuations in earnings, fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, our ability to manage growth, intense competition in IT services including those factors which may affect our cost advantage, wage increases in India, our ability to attract and retain highly skilled professionals, time and cost overruns on fixed-price, fixed-time frame contracts, client concentration, restrictions on immigration, industry segment concentration, our ability to manage our international operations, reduced demand for technology in our key focus areas, disruptions in telecommunication networks or system failures, our ability to successfully complete and integrate potential acquisitions, liability for damages on our service contracts, the success of the companies in which Infosys has made strategic investments, withdrawal or expiration of governmental fiscal incentives, political instability and regional conflicts, legal restrictions on raising capital or acquiring companies outside India, and unauthorized use of our intellectual property and general economic conditions affecting our industry. Additional risks that could affect our future operating results are more fully described in our United States Securities and Exchange Commission filings including our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2018. These filings are available at http://www.sec.gov.Infosys may, from time to time, make additional written and oral forward-looking statements, including statements contained in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and our reports to shareholders. In addition, please note that any forward-looking statements contained herein are based on assumptions that we believe to be reasonable as of the date of this press release. The company does not undertake to update any forward-looking statements that may be made from time to time by or on behalf of the company unless it is required by law.