SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --Innotas, the leading provider of Cloud Solutions for IT Management, today announced its support of Variety, a Children's Charity based in San Francisco. Variety has proudly served Northern California since 1947, and has since evolved into a local leader of programs to support the needs of disabled, critically ill, and disadvantaged children without proper access or coverage by insurance, hospital services, or government agencies.
"We reviewed several organizations that we could make an impact and we selected Variety because we were impressed with an organization whose sole purpose is to benefit the lives of local San Francisco youth," said Kevin Kern, President and CEO of Innotas, and who was raised in the Sunset District of San Francisco. "To provide the resource for these kids to obtain skills and tools to grow up to be productive adults is what it's all about, and the future of our city depends on it."
The Variety Children's Charity is a very special organization led by an enthusiastic group of business and community leaders like Jamie Lee Curtis who donate their time, resources, and energy to positively impact the lives of children in need across our communities. From their Northern California headquarters in San Francisco they support thousands of children each year together with their partner agencies, community sponsors, and well-minded donors.
Variety Children's Charity supports many programs, including:
- Kids on the Go Mobility Program: Variety Kids on the Go aims to help kids gain mobility, confidence, freedom and independence by providing wheelchairs and specialized adaptive bikes.
- Variety at Work: This program provides opportunities for at-risk and disadvantaged youth including sponsored trips to sports games, museums, summer camps, bike riding lessons and their new bikes.
- Children's Compassion Fund: This is a primary resource for essential funds often required by families of children with cancer.
- Samantha Marie Memorial Fund: This fund is designed especially to provide parents with an outlet of support and understanding when coping with the death of a baby.
- Sunshine Coaches: This is a global initiative that provides specially equipped passenger vans to transport children with physical limitations to medical facilities, special events and enrichment programs.
- Home Improvement Project: This program will re-modify homes for low-income homeowners and renters who have children with disabilities.
About Variety Children's Charity
Variety is dedicated to delivering life-enriching services and needed funds that build better futures for the children of Northern California. For over 60-years we provide wheelchairs, adaptive bicycles, hospital and funeral expense support, summer camps, sponsored trips to sports games and countless other resources, to Bay Area families. As a membership-based organization, Variety has always relied on the support of our membership, corporate relations and volunteers to make a difference in the lives of handicapped, critically ill and disadvantaged children. For more information, please visit http://www.varietync.org.
Innotas Cloud Solutions for IT Management is a seamless way to manage Resources, Applications and Projects across all IT. With a strong foundation in Project Portfolio Management and Application Portfolio Management, Innotas provides CIOs and IT Management with Cloud-based 360 degree visibility across both strategic initiatives and sustaining operations for improved decision making across the entire IT portfolio. Innotas customers include Bank of the West, Tiffany & Co., Crocs, Crayola, City of Memphis, RelayHealth, and World Vision. For more information please visit www.innotas.com or contact us at 866-692-7362.