SALT LAKE CITY, Dec. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Innovative Market Analysis, the management-owned company who acquired MetaStock from Thomson Reuters last June, launches MetaStock XIII and MetaStock Pro XIII featuring the MetaStock FORECASTER.
"I believe this is the most substantial upgrade MetaStock has released in decades," said Scott Brown, President of MetaStock. "For the first time in years we had the freedom, and more importantly the programmers, to implement the features that our customers have been asking for."
On top of the list is the MetaStock FORECASTER. The MetaStock FORECASTER uses patent-pending technology to plot a graphical "forecast cloud" based on statistical probabilities derived from past events. With a quick view of a forecast cloud, a trader is able to view where their security is going into the future based on these historical events.
"The MetaStock FORECASTER is completely different from anything currently available to private traders," said Mr. Brown. "It literally gives traders the ability to visualize the future of probable price moves, based on historical events."
Version XIII also includes the following:
- EcoStat - allows traders to chart macroeconomic indicators of 11 countries (available in MetaStock Pro).
- SectorStat - allows users to analyse 187 market breadth indicators at a Sector level.
- Local Data - gives users the flexibility of analyzing their own proprietary data as well as data sourced from third-parties in a CSV format.
- New systems, templates, indicators and expert advisors including The Dick Arms APC, the Jim Berg Volatility Entry System, The Justine Pollard-Smart Weekly Long System, and the Alan Hull Moving Average.
- Hourly snapshots of daily bars (available in MetaStock only).
Innovative Market Analysis is based in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information on Innovative Market Analysis, please contact Greg Lewis at 801.506.1000 ext. 3131 or email@example.com.
About Innovative Market Analysis
Innovative Market Analysis develops, markets, and supports the award-winning MetaStock and MetaStock Pro software line. Created by Steve Achelis in 1982, MetaStock and MetaStock Pro are the premier charting and technical analysis software solutions for the self-directed trader. Innovative Market Analysis provides both end-of-day and real-time data for most markets throughout the world. MetaStock Pro also has an institutional version, used by professional traders in some of the world's largest financial institutions.
Video with caption: "What's New in MetaStock XIII. Scott Brown, President of MetaStock, gives a brief description of the new features in MetaStock XIII and MetaStock Pro XIII - featuring the MetaStock FORECASTER." Video available at: http://youtu.be/a9B5l82zRIE