NEW YORK, Nov. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Beauty and wellness distributor BodyLab™ has partnered with film and television actress/producer, entrepreneur and multi-platinum recording artist Jennifer Lopez to introduce a new revolutionary lifestyle brand designed to optimize the health and fitness efforts of women. BodyLab™ is available to consumers online and in stores now, including select Walmart, Walgreens, GNC, CVS and Rite-Aid locations.
"In all of my work — my music, my films, my book, my foundation — I always strive to inspire women to be the best and happiest versions of themselves," says Lopez. "I joined the BodyLab™ family not only because of their commitment to creating great health and fitness products for women, by women, but also because of their approach to the holistic lifestyle. It's not a solution-in-a-bottle. It's not a fad diet. It's part of a health regimen that makes your metabolism work as hard as you do. It's a way to love your body."
Through cutting-edge studies on women's health and fitness, BodyLab™ introduces an innovative, research-based line of fitness formulations for women designed to make workouts more effective, boost energy, increase metabolism, and make it easier for women to get lean, toned and feel confident. Historically, the vast majority of sports nutrition product research has been conducted on male subjects, and many products contain high levels of creatine that bulk up muscles and cause water retention, as well as potent androgen/testosterone boosters that can alter a woman's hormonal profile.
"It's not surprising that women have a harder time than men getting fit and toned. For years, women have been trying to get in shape using smaller amounts of products designed for men's bodies, but women are not simply smaller men," explains Dr. Amy Heaton, PhD, Director of Scientific Affairs for BodyLab™. "Our formulations are actually based on the latest women's fitness and supplementation research and are designed to give women the tools they need to completely change their bodies."
BodyLab™ products include:
- TastyShake™ Thermodynamic Protein Complex: A flavorful, calorie-smart protein shake that not only helps fuel lean tissue, but also helps rev metabolism, increase thermogenesis, enhance energy, improve focus and boost mood.*
- Thermodynamic Total Burn™: A thermogenic formula for powerful fat burning, increased metabolic rate and enhanced energy.*
- 7-Day Ultra Fast Slim Kit™ [A Complete 3-Part 7-Day System]: The ultimate way to cleanse, detoxify the body, and kick-start the fat-burning process.*
- Thermodynamic Pre-workout Extender™: A three-phase thermogenic activator that boosts metabolism and increases caloric burn both during and for hours after your workout.*
- Endurance Boosting Deep Tissue Oxygenator: A proprietary stimulant-free formula that enhances endurance, increases speed, improves VO2max and optimizes performance.*
- Advanced Joint Formula for Active Women: A comprehensive formula that not only helps reduce joint stiffness, but also increases range of motion* for a healthier, more active lifestyle.
The newly offered regimen goes beyond BodyLab™ beyond dietary supplements with the launch of a FREE comprehensive health and wellness site and app (coming soon!) to support an overall healthy lifestyle for women. The site includes fitness articles and workouts, personalized diet plans, weight-loss tricks and tips, insider advice from certified trainers, nutritionists, and registered dietitians, up-to-the-minute health research, a Guilt Free Meal Locator™ to help find meals that fit your diet program at restaurants, fast food joints and even in the frozen food section, and more.
To learn more about BodyLab™, visit www.BodyLab.com or call 1-800-704-6497.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All weight-management products should be used in conjunction with a sensible diet and exercise program. For suggestions, visit www.My.BodyLab.com. Individual results will vary.
For media inquiries: