The Global Cellular IoT Market size was estimated at USD 2,696.75 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 3,211.05 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.41% reaching USD 7,819.34 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Cellular IoT Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Cellular IoT Market, including Accenture PLC, Amazon Web Services, AT&T Mobility LLC, Cisco Systems, Inc., Google LLC by Alphabet Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., MediaTek, Inc., Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Sequans Communications S.A., Sierra Wireless, Inc., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Texas Instruments Inc., Thales S.A., and ZTE Corporation.
The report provides insights on the following pointers: 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as: 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Cellular IoT Market? 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Cellular IoT Market during the forecast period? 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Cellular IoT Market? 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Cellular IoT Market? 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Cellular IoT Market? 6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Cellular IoT Market? 7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Cellular IoT Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview 4.1. Introduction 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics 5.1. Introduction 5.2. Drivers 5.2.1. Increasing implementation of advanced cellular IoT technologies 5.2.2. Growing demand for connected devices and Cellular IoT in Smart Cities 5.2.3. Use of 5G Cellular IoT in homeland security with surveillance 5.3. Restraints 5.3.1. High cost of IoT infrastructure and issues regarding legal regulatory 5.4. Opportunities 5.4.1. Rise in digitalization and automation among industries across diverse verticals 5.4.2. Adoption of IoT in automotive industry, commercialization of 5G 5.4.3. Expanding number of digital transformation initiatives 5.5. Challenges 5.5.1. Concerns regarding spectrum harmonization for 5G
10. Americas Cellular IoT Market 10.1. Introduction 10.2. Argentina 10.3. Brazil 10.4. Canada 10.5. Mexico 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Cellular IoT Market 11.1. Introduction 11.2. Australia 11.3. China 11.4. India 11.5. Indonesia 11.6. Japan 11.7. Malaysia 11.8. Philippines 11.9. Singapore 11.10. South Korea 11.11. Taiwan 11.12. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Cellular IoT Market 12.1. Introduction 12.2. France 12.3. Germany 12.4. Italy 12.5. Netherlands 12.6. Qatar 12.7. Russia 12.8. Saudi Arabia 12.9. South Africa 12.10. Spain 12.11. United Arab Emirates 12.12. United Kingdom