DUBLIN, Jan. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Food and Beverages Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global food and beverages market.
The global food and beverages market reached a value of nearly $5,943.6 billion in 2019, having increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% since 2015. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2019 and reach $7,525.7 billion in 2023. The market is expected to reach $8,638.2 billion in 2025, and $11,979.9 billion in 2030.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
The report covers the following chapters
- Executive Summary - The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report
- Report Structure - This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
- Introduction - The introduction section of the report gives brief introduction about segmentation by geography, segmentation by type, and segmentation by application.
- Market Characteristics - The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the food and beverages market. This chapter includes different services covered in the report and basic definitions.
- Supply Chain - The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the key players in the food and beverages market supply chain.
- Product Analysis - The product analysis section of the report describes the leading products/services in the market along with key features and differentiators for those products/services.
- Customer Information- This chapters covers recent customers' trends/preferences in the global food and beverages market.
- Trends and Strategies - This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global food and beverages market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- Impact of COVID-19 - This section describes the impact of COVID-19 on the food and beverages market.
- Global Market Size and Growth - This section contains the global historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2023F, 2025F, 2030F) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and restrain the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
- Regional Analysis - This section contains the historic (2015-2019), forecast (2019-2023F, 2025F, 2030F) market value and growth and market share comparison by region.
- Market Segmentation - This section contains the market values (2015-2019, 2019-2023F, 2025F, 2030F) and analysis for segment by type in the market.
- Food and Beverage Market Segments - This section contains the market values (2015-2019, 2019-2023F, 2025F, 2030F) for each sub-segment in the food and beverages market.
- Regional Market Size and Growth - This section contains the region's market size (2019), historic and forecast (2015-2019, and 2023F, 2025F, 2030F) market values, and growth and market share comparison of major countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa).
- Competitive Landscape - This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global food and beverages market, estimated market shares and company profiles of the leading players.
- Key Mergers and Acquisitions - This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions, which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Market Opportunities and Strategies - This section includes market opportunities and strategies based on findings of the research. This section also gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
- Conclusions and Recommendations - This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section also gives recommendations for food and beverages companies in terms of product offerings, geographic expansion, marketing strategies and target groups.
- Appendix - This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
Growth in the historic period resulted from Increase in clean-label, organic, and non-GMO products, rise in alcohol consumption, increased pet ownership by gen Z and gen Y adults, strong economic growth in emerging markets, and low interest rates. Factors that negatively affected growth in the historic period were changing regulatory environment, shortage of skilled workforce, legal actions against misinformation and false advertising, contamination of pet foods, stringent regulations and bans, and geo-political tensions.
Going forward, increasing organic food consumption, growing demand for immunity boosting foods and beverages, rising penetration of organized retail, continued technology development, increasing demand for premium and organic pet food, influence of digital media marketing and social media, rising demand due to increase in stockpiling of food, and rising population will drive the growth. Factors that could hinder the growth of the food and beverages market in the future include complexity of acceptance and purchase intentions of consumers, reduction in free trade, climate change and global warming, shift towards vegan eating, and coronavirus pandemic.
The global food and beverages market is highly fragmented, with a large number of players in the market. The top ten competitors in the market made up to 8.0% of the total market in 2019. Major players in the market include Nestle S.A., PepsiCo, Inc., Anheuser-Busch InBev sa/nv, Tyson Foods Inc, and Wilmar International Ltd.
The top opportunities in the food and beverages market segmented by type will arise in the meat, poultry and seafood market segment, which will gain $425.9 billion of global annual sales by 2023.
The food and beverages market size will gain the most in China at $529.5 billion. Market-trend-based strategies for the food and beverages market include shifting to natural ingredients, introducing functional beverages, producing artisan spirits or acquire companies that offer micro distilled spirits, collaborating with e-commerce platforms to increase sales, investing in high pressure pasteurization equipment, manufacturing clean label products, investing in automation and robotic technologies, and adopting latest filter technologies to reduce toxicants in cigarettes. Player-adopted strategies in the food and beverages market include expansion through through investments, and expansion through through strategic acquisitions.
Amidst the unprecedented outbreak of corona virus, governments across the world are advising people to stay indoors and practice social distancing, to reduce the spread of the pandemic. COVID-19 pandemic has halted the economic activity in the majority of countries. It has created supply chain distortions for food and beverages companies across the world.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Food And Beverages Market Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
7. Food and Beverage Segmentation
7.1. Segmentation By Geography
7.2. Food And Beverages Market Segmentation By Type
7.3. Food And Beverages Market Segmentation By Distribution Channel
7.4. Food And Beverages Market Segmentation By Nature
8. Food And Beverages Market Characteristics
8.1. Market Definition
8.2. Segmentation By Type
8.3. Market Segmentation By Distribution Channel
8.4. Market Segmentation By Nature
9. Food And Beverages Market, Supply Chain Analysis
9.1.1. Raw Material Suppliers
9.1.3. Wholesalers And Distributors
9.1.5. End Users
10. Food And Beverages Market, Product/Service Analysis -Product/Service Examples
11. Food And Beverages Market Customer Information
11.1. COVID-19 Impact On Drinking Habits In The UK
11.2. Immune System Support Is The Main Driver Behind Purchase Of Functional Beverages
11.3. The U.S. Poultry Exports Are Expected To Increase
11.4. Swiss Consumers Prefer Locally Sourced Poultry
11.5. Pet Obesity Remains A Big Issue
11.6. Increase In Coffee Consumption In The UK
12. Food And Beverages Market Trends And Strategies
12.1. Shift To Natural Ingredients
12.2. Functional Drinks For Hydration And Nutritional Benefits
12.3. Rise In Micro Distilled/Artisan Spirits
12.4. Rise Of Alcohol Ecommerce Market
12.5. High Pressure Pasteurization Of Fruits And Vegetables
12.6. Increasing Demand For Clean Label Products
12.7. Robotics And Automation In Meat Processing
12.8. Use Of Advanced Cigarette Filter Technologies
13. Impact Of COVID-19 On The Food And Beverages Market
13.1. Impact On The Food And Beverage Packaging Sector
14. Global Food And Beverages Market Size And Growth
14.1. Market Size
14.2. Historic Market Growth, 2015 - 2019, Value ($ Billion)
14.3. Forecast Market Growth, 2019 - 2023, 2025F, 2030F Value ($ Billion)
15. Food And Beverages Market, Regional Analysis
15.1. Global Food And Beverages Market, By Region, Historic and Forecast
15.2. Global Food And Beverages Market, 2015 - 2023
15.3. Global Food And Beverages Market, 2019-2023
16. Global Food And Beverages Market Segmentation
16.1. Global Food And Beverages Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast
16.2. Global Food And Beverages Market, Segmentation By Nature, Historic And Forecast
16.3. Global Food And Beverages Market, Segmentation By Distribution Channel
17. Food And Beverages Market Segments
17.1. Alcoholic - Beverages
17.2. Non Alcoholic - Beverages
17.3. Grain Products
17.4. Bakery & Confectionery
17.5. Frozen And Fruit & Veg
17.6. Dairy Food
17.7. Meat, Poultry And Seafood
17.8. Syrup, Seasoning, Oils, & General Food
17.9. Animal And Pet Food
17.10. Tobacco Products
17.11. Other Foods Products
17.12. Global Other Foods Products Market, Segmentation By Type
18. Global Food And Beverages Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors
18.1. Food And Beverages Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, Global
18.2. Per Capita Average Food And Beverages Market Expenditure, Global
19. Asia-Pacific Food And Beverages Market
20. Western Europe Food And Beverages Market
21. Eastern Europe Food And Beverages Market
22. North America Food And Beverages Market
23. South America Food And Beverages Market
24. Middle East Food And Beverages Market
25. Africa Food And Beverages Market
26. Global Food And Beverages Market Competitive Landscape
26.1. Company Profiles
26.2. Nestle S.A.
26.2.1. Company Overview
26.2.2. Products And Services
26.2.3. Business Strategy
26.2.4. Financial Overview
26.3. PepsiCo, Inc.
26.3.1. Company Overview
26.3.2. Products And Services
26.3.3. Business Strategy
26.3.4. Financial Overview
26.4. Anheuser-Busch InBev sa/nv
26.4.1. Company Overview
26.4.2. Products And Services
26.4.3. Business Strategy
26.4.4. Financial Overview
26.5. Tyson Foods, Inc.
26.5.1. Company Overview
26.5.2. Products And Services
26.5.3. Business Strategy
26.5.4. Financial Overview
26.6. JBS S.A.
26.6.1. Company Overview
26.6.2. Products And Services
26.6.3. Business Strategy
26.6.4. Financial Overview
27. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Food And Beverages Market
28. Food And Beverages Market Opportunities And Strategies
29. Food And Beverages Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
- Nestle S.A.
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV
- Tyson Foods Inc
- Wilmar International Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uyg2qf
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets