Mar 07, 2022, 16:30 ET
DUBLIN, March 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market (2021-2026) by Application Type, Offering Type, Technology Type, Vertical Type, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market is estimated to be USD 3.1 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 10.08 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 26.6%.
The Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market growing return on investment associated with the deployment of RTLS in providing solutions, increasing demand by various industries to handle workflows, and improving safety and security are fuelling the market's growth.
Rising market competition due to the increasing number of players making sure the availability of cost-effective RTLS solutions with different system variations such as popularity growing for ultra-wideband technology with feature of low power consumption and high accuracy offerings compared to other RTLS technologies driving the growth of global RTLS market. On the other hand, the unhabitual use and adoption of RTLS solutions raise concerns about safety and security, and high installation and maintenance costs associated with systems and solutions of RFID and Wi-Fi are restricting the market's growth.
Furthermore, lack of awareness, uniform standards, interoperability, system incompatibility, and skilled workforce in managing the systems/solutions and designing RTLS solutions, including high range, low-power consumption, and high accuracy, are challenges present in the market. Moreover, the increasing focus of industry 4.0, smart manufacturing, technological advancements such as IoT, and growing trend for a Hybrid solution, increasing demand of soaring to provide practical solutions will create opportunities for the market to grow in the forecasted period.
- The Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market is segmented further based on Application Type, Offering Type, Technology Type, Vertical Type, and Geography.
- By Application Type, the market is classified into Inventory/Asset Tracking & Management, Personnel/Staff Location & Monitoring, Access Control & Security, Environmental Monitoring, Yard, Dock, Fleet, & Warehouse Management & Monitoring, Supply Chain Management & Operational Automation/Visibility, and Others.
- By Offering Type, the Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) market is classified into Hardware, Software, and Services.
- By Technology Type, the Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) market is classified into RFID, Wi-Fi, Ultra-Wideband (UWB), Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), Ultrasound, Infrared (IR), GPS, and Others.
- By Vertical Type, the Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) market is classified into Healthcare, Manufacturing & Automotive, Retail, Transportation & Logistics, Government & Defence, Education, Mining, and Oil & Gas, Sports & Entertainment, and Others.
- By Geography, America is projected to lead the market.
Some of the companies covered in this report are AiRISTA Flow, Inc, Aruba Networks, Impinj, Inc, Litum Technologies, Qorvo, Savi Technology, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc, Tele Tracking, Technologies, Inc, Ubisense Group plc, and Zebra Technologies Corporation, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Influencers
4.1.1 Increasing Use for Workplace Regulation by Various Industries
4.1.2 Increasing Competition for Cost-Effective Availability of RTLS Solutions
4.1.3 Growing High Return on Investment Associated with RTLS Solutions
4.2.1 High Cost Associated with Installation and Maintenance
4.2.2 Data Safety and Security Concern
4.3.1 Rising Trend of Hybrid RTLS Solutions
4.3.2 Growing Focus on Industry 4.0 and Emergence of Smart Applications
4.3.3 Increasing Demand for Soaring based RTLS Solutions
4.4.1 Lack of Awareness and Skilled Workforce
4.4.2 Designing Solutions to Fulfil all Industrial Requirements
4.4.3 Lack of Uniform Standards and System Incompatibility
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market, By Application Type
6.2 Inventory/Asset Tracking & Management
6.3 Personnel/Staff Location & Monitoring
6.4 Access Control & Security
6.5 Environmental Monitoring
6.6 Yard, Dock, Fleet, & Warehouse Management & Monitoring
6.7 Supply Chain Management & Operational Automation/Visibility
7 Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market, By Offering Type
8 Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market, By Technology Type
8.4 Ultra-Wideband (UWB)
8.5 Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
8.7 Infrared (IR)
9 Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market, By Vertical Type
9.3 Manufacturing & Automotive
9.5 Transportation & Logistics
9.6 Government & Defence
9.8 Mining, and Oil & Gas
9.9 Sports & Entertainment
10 Global Real-Time Location Systems RTLS Market, By Geography
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Competitive Quadrant
11.2 Market Share Analysis
11.3 Strategic Initiatives
11.3.1 M&A and Investments
11.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
11.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
12 Company Profiles
12.1 AiRISTA Flow, Inc
12.2 Alien Technology
12.3 Aruba Networks
12.4 Cerner Corporation
12.5 General Healthcare
12.6 Halma plc
12.7 IDENTEC GROUP
12.8 Impinj, Inc
12.9 Infinite Leap
12.10 International Business Machine Corporation
12.11 Koch Industries
12.12 Kontakt.io, Inc
12.13 Leantegra, Inc
12.14 Lockheed Martin Corporation
12.15 Litum Technologies
12.16 Midmark RTLS Solutions, Inc
12.17 Ookla, LLC
12.19 PLUS Location Systems
12.21 RF Technologies
12.22 Sewio Networks
12.23 Silicon Laboratories, Inc
12.24 Sonitor Technologies AS
12.25 Stanley Black & Decker, Inc
12.27 Tele Tracking Technologies, Inc
12.29 Ubisense Group plc
12.30 Visible Assets, Inc
12.31 Zebra Technologies Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yttu13
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Share this article