The Global SuperFoods Market size was estimated at USD 218.98 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 233.75 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.08% reaching USD 330.17 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the SuperFoods Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global SuperFoods Market, including ADUNA Ltd, Aloha, Inc., APAX USA, Inc., Archer-Daniels-Midland, Creative Nature, Del Monte Pacific Ltd., Essential Living Foods, Inc., Food Matters International Pty Ltd, Imlak'esh Organics, Impact Foods International Ltd., LAKANTO, MedicineNet, Inc., Merriam-Webster, Incorporated, Nature's Superfoods LLP, Naturya, Netdox Health Pvt. Ltd., Nutiva, Inc., Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc., OMG Superfoods, Rhitrition Limited, Slurrp Farm, Suncore Foods Inc., Sunfood Corporation, Superlife Co. Pte Ltd, TERRASOUL SUPERFOODS, The Green Labs LLC, and XanGo, LLC.
The report provides insights on the following pointers: 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as: 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global SuperFoods Market? 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global SuperFoods Market during the forecast period? 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global SuperFoods Market? 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global SuperFoods Market? 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global SuperFoods Market? 6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global SuperFoods Market? 7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global SuperFoods Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview 4.1. Introduction 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics 5.1. Introduction 5.2. Drivers 5.2.1. Increasing health consciousness among people worldwide 5.2.2. Increased availability of superfood products through e-commerce businesses across the globe 5.2.3. Prolonging the lifespan and minimizing the risk of chronic diseases 5.3. Restraints 5.3.1. Food safety compliance and marketing restrictions 5.4. Opportunities 5.4.1. Increase in the purchase through online platforms 5.4.2. Rise in demand for newer varieties of superfoods 5.5. Challenges 5.5.1. Multiple product recalls 5.5.2. Dependency on third party suppliers for raw material
7. SuperFoods Market, by Distribution Channel 7.1. Introduction 7.2. Convenience Stores 7.3. Independent Small Grocery Stores 7.4. Online Sales 7.5. Others 7.6. Specialty Stores 7.7. Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
8. SuperFoods Market, by Application 8.1. Introduction 8.2. Bakery and Confectionery 8.3. Beverages 8.4. Convenience/Ready-to-Eat Foods 8.5. Others 8.6. Supplements
9. Americas SuperFoods Market 9.1. Introduction 9.2. Argentina 9.3. Brazil 9.4. Canada 9.5. Mexico 9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific SuperFoods Market 10.1. Introduction 10.2. Australia 10.3. China 10.4. India 10.5. Indonesia 10.6. Japan 10.7. Malaysia 10.8. Philippines 10.9. Singapore 10.10. South Korea 10.11. Taiwan 10.12. Thailand
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa SuperFoods Market 11.1. Introduction 11.2. France 11.3. Germany 11.4. Italy 11.5. Netherlands 11.6. Qatar 11.7. Russia 11.8. Saudi Arabia 11.9. South Africa 11.10. Spain 11.11. United Arab Emirates 11.12. United Kingdom