LONDON, December 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
- Virtual Sports Approval and Deployment into Nevada
- SBG Contract Gains for New Terminal Installations in Italy
- Formal VLT Announcement by OPAP Allowing Rollout of More Than 3,900 Inspired Terminals
- Virtual Sports contract with OPAP for 4,500 venues
- High Profile New Products and Brand Partnerships Including with Shaquille O'Neal
- Continued Rollout of New Mobile Products and Customers
Inspired, the leading provider of Virtual Sports, Mobile Games, and SBG Video Lottery, today provides a business update on recent catalysts in Inspired Gaming Group's ("Inspired's") business during the 2nd half of 2016.
The newly announced developments:
- Inspired's world-leading Virtual Sports product has successfully passed technical field trial with the Nevada Gaming Control Board and a full product portfolio is expected to be available in sportsbooks across Nevada during 2017.
- Inspired has announced a material Open Platform deal with leading Italian operator, Global Starnet, which is expected to increase Inspired's presence in the Global Starnet estate to more than 3,000 terminals.
These developments build on the progress of a number of Inspired's recent successes, including:
- Following the formal announcement of new VLT regulations by Greece's Hellenic Gaming Commission, OPAP has deemed that all appropriate conditions are now in place to allow it to restart plans for the operation of VLT products in Greece. As a result, Inspired expects to commence the rollout of over 3,900 terminals in early calendar 2017.
- OPAP and Inspired have also entered an agreement whereby Inspired's full suite of Virtual Sports products are expected to be deployed into over 4,500 OPAP venues during 2017.
- Inspired has entered into an exclusive deal with LT Game Macau, one of the leading gaming and casino providers in Macau and the Asia Pacific region, which is expected to lead to the deployment of its Virtual Sports content to LT Game's ETG self-service terminals.
- Inspired has entered into a key brand partnership and licensing deal with NBA Hall of Famer, Shaquille O'Neal. As part of the deal, Shaq was confirmed as the brand ambassador for Inspired's Rush Basketball which is expected to be launched globally in calendar 2017.
- As part of an exclusive launch deal, Inspired's suite of Mike Tyson branded boxing products have launched online and in retail in the UK with Betfred. Mike Tyson Slots, Roulette and Blackjack will be complemented by Mike Tyson Rush Virtual Boxing, which is expected to launch in multiple countries in calendar 2017.
- Inspired's expansion into Mobile continues with launches of new HTML5 slot games and on-demand Virtual Sports. Inspired's Mobile games are now available to Paddy Power, Betfred, Bet365 and Ladbrokes customers in the UK. Inspired's Virgo Open Mobile Gaming platform has also been licensed by Gala Coral, allowing them to implement their own Open RGS for 3rd party game integration.
Luke Alvarez, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Inspired Gaming Group, commented, "As 2016 draws to a close, Inspired has demonstrated strong progress across all of our digital product lines. Our VLT business is approved for launch into Greece in early-2017, we are growing in our core UK SBG market and expanding in Italy SBG through newly announced concession contracts. Our Virtual Sports business has successfully launched into Nevada with future contracted launches including additional US markets, Greece and Macau. Finally, our mobile business is growing and increasing penetration with a range of new customers and games. Inspired exists to bring Entertainment with an Edge to its customers, and today's announcement of recent milestones sharpens that edge."
Inspired is a global games technology company, supplying Virtual Sports, Mobile Gaming and server-based gaming systems with associated terminals and digital content to regulated betting and gaming operators around the world. Inspired currently operates more than 25,000 digital gaming terminals and supplies its Virtual Sports products in more than 35,000 venues and on over 100 websites in 30 countries. Inspired employs over 800 employees in the UK and elsewhere, developing and operating digital games and networks.
Additional information can be found at http://www.inspiredgaminggroup.com
Elinor Fewster email@example.com
t: +44-20-7456 9016
SOURCE Inspired Gaming Group