SAN JOSE, Calif., July 31, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Intacct, a leading provider of best-in-class cloud ERP software, continues to generate widespread industry recognition, announcing today that it has been named to the prestigious AlwaysOn Global 250 list. Inclusion in the AlwaysOn Global 250 signifies a company's leadership amongst its peers, as well as game-changing approaches and technologies that are likely to disrupt existing markets and players in Silicon Valley.
Intacct was specifically recognized by the AlwaysOn editorial team and industry experts spanning the globe based on a set of five criteria: innovation, market potential, commercialization, stakeholder value, and overall media buzz. The AlwaysOn Global 250 winners were selected from among thousands of domestic and international technology companies nominated by investors, bankers, journalists, and industry insiders. The AlwaysOn editorial team conducted a rigorous three-month selection process to finalize the 2015 list.
"The AlwaysOn Global 250 are the best-of-breed private companies in consumer and business-to-business applications, and cloud and mobile infrastructure sectors—representing the fastest growing and most highly valued new companies on the planet," explained AlwaysOn founder and editor, Tony Perkins.
"It is an honor to be named to the AlwaysOn Global 250 list, as Intacct is helping to shape the future of the ERP software market," said Robert Reid, CEO of Intacct. "We've developed award-winning financial applications that accelerate mid-market organizations' momentum and performance. Intacct empowers finance professionals with unsurpassed depth of functionality, real-time financial and operational insights, and the ability to automate critical processes. This is an incredibly exciting time of growth for our organization because of the industry leading value we provide to our customers."
This award continues a string of accolades for the company in 2015, including:
- 2015 AlwaysOn On Finance 100 List
- CIO Review's 20 Most Promising Corporate Finance Tech Solution Providers 2015
- Best Places to Work in 2015 by Glassdoor
- Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the San Francisco Bay Area
- The Bay Area News Group's Top Workplaces for 2015—marking the fifth consecutive year Intacct has been honored on the list
- "Innovation of the Year" in the 2015 Annual American Business Awards
- AlwaysOn OnCloud 100 Top Private Companies list—for the fifth consecutive year
- Robert Reid was Glassdoor's Highest Rated CEO for 2014 in the SMB category
- Aaron Harris, Intacct's CTO, is the Executive of the Year in the CEO World Awards in the Cloud Computing/SaaS category
- Visit the Intacct website
- View Intacct's awards
- Find out why users choose Intacct
- Follow Intacct on social media: Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Follow the Intacct blog
Intacct is a leading provider of best-in-class cloud ERP software. Bringing cloud computing to finance and accounting, Intacct's award-winning applications are the preferred financial applications for AICPA business solutions. In use by more than 9,000 organizations from startups to public companies, Intacct is designed to improve company performance and make finance more productive. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers also offer Intacct to their clients. The Intacct system includes accounting, cash management, purchasing, vendor management, financial consolidation, revenue recognition, project accounting, fund accounting, inventory management, and financial reporting applications, all delivered over the Internet via cloud computing.
Intacct and the Intacct logo are trademarks of Intacct Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.