NEW ORLEANS, June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The most dangerous time in the life-cycle of a plant is not during its operational maximum, but the dormant shutdown and turnaround phase. Several high profile plant incidents have underlined the importance of asset integrity and HSE in the refining world.
With this in mind, Oil & Gas iQ recently created an interactive infographic 'Asset Integrity / HSE Success Wheel'. Under the People, Process and Production categories, it outlines 24 essential criteria that need to form part of a winning and disaster-proof AIM/HSE program. Please click here for more information.
This infographic was produced in preparation for Oil and Gas iQ's Shutdowns and Turnarounds North America 2012, taking place from September 17 - 19 in New Orleans, is a leading TAR conference that focused on the full life cycle of shutdowns and turnarounds, from initial planning through to restart.
Join us at Shutdowns and Turnarounds North America 2012 and drive down the cost of your turnarounds:
- Work Scope: Understand when your work scope starts, how the scope is generated, and how to gather all the essential information required
- Quality Control: Minimize re-work through our special focus on quality control
- Risk Assessment: Develop a strategy that tackles all potential issues pro-actively
- Educate Contractors: Foster the most effective programmes to induct and educate contractors ensuring that they quickly adapt and take ownership and responsibility for the safety, quality and schedule of the TAR project
- Cost Control: Implementing effective mechanisms that will considerably improve your budget forecasting and reduce final overall project costs
- Readiness Assessment: Minimize risks by ensuring that turnarounds never begin without full assurance
- Safety: Sharing and learning the most effective techniques for maintaining the highest HSE Standards during turnarounds
IQPC provides business executives around the world with tailored practical conferences, large scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programs, keeping them up-to-date with industry trends, technological developments and the regulatory landscape. IQPC produces more than 1,500 events annually around the world, and continues to grow. IQPC leverages a global research base of best practices to produce an unrivalled portfolio of conferences. http://www.iqpc.com.
Media contact: JJ Xue Han, +44(0)20-7368-9300, [email protected].
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum, if you would like to a complimentary press pass please email JJ Xue Han at [email protected].
SOURCE Oil and Gas iQ