SUNRISE, Fla., July 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Sawgrass Mills, the largest outlet and value retail shopping destination in the U.S., is the unmatched one-stop shopping mecca for savings during Florida's Tax-Free Holiday. In addition to outlet deals and special back-to-school promotions at Sawgrass Mills' more than 350 name-brand outlet and off-price retail stores, shoppers will also be exempt from paying the six percent sales tax on qualifying items during the state's Tax-Free Holiday – which has been extended to 10 days and runs from Friday, August 7 through Sunday, August 16. This holiday allows international guests to save on a variety of back-to-school items for students of all ages – from home goods and electronics, to fashion-forward apparel and accessories.
"The Florida Tax-Free Holiday and special back-to-school promotions make the savings available at Sawgrass Mills second only to Black Friday," said Luanne Lenberg, vice president and general manager, Sawgrass Mills. "In addition, Sawgrass Mills makes shopping easy for international guests with a variety of amenities that focus on making their trip stress-free and simple."
Travelers visiting Florida during the annual tax-free break and back-to-school season will enjoy savings up to 70 percent off. In addition, Sawgrass Mills offers shoppers from around the globe a collection of customer-focused amenities that make visiting the mall unlike any other South Florida shopping experience. These include:
- Valet parking
- SHOP N DROP, a bag storage for those who need to store luggage while shopping or ship their merchandise after a full-day experience
- A convenient currency exchange booth
- Free Wi-Fi to check e-mails, social media and connect with family at home
- Complimentary wheelchair
- Smartecarte® rentals
- Coupon book
- Two major food courts, nine full-service restaurants and top entertainment to enhance full day experience
- Circle bus that connects guests with each of the mall's main entrances allowing them to easily traverse from one end of the mall to the other, without having to backtrack
- Multi-lingual guest services and ambassadors fluent in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, French and German
- Shuttles to and from select Fort Lauderdale, Downtown Miami, South Beach, Miami Beach, Bal Harbor, Sunny Isles, Aventura and Hallandale Beach hotels. To make a reservation, visit www.sawgrassmillsshuttle.com.
A complete list of special back-to-school deals from Sawgrass Mills stores can be found at http://www.simon.com/mall/sawgrass-mills/deals, and for all details on what items are eligible for Florida's Tax-Free Holiday please visit - http://dor.myflorida.com/Pages/default.aspx
For more information on Sawgrass Mills, please call (954) 846-2350 or visit www.sawgrassmills.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SawgrassMills and follow us on Twitter @ShopSawgrass and Instagram @ShopSawgrass.
SOURCE Sawgrass Mills