SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Optimizely, the world's leading Experimentation Platform, today unveiled Optimizely X at its annual user conference, Opticon 2016 San Francisco. Optimizely X is a completely re-engineered platform that includes enhancements to Optimizely's flagship Web and Mobile products as well as new products designed specifically for developers that enable them to easily conduct experiments on any channel, device or application.
The explosion of connected devices has changed the way people interact with brands, increasing touch points and opportunity. Customers now expect brands to know their preferences and history in order to serve highly-personalized content. With the new Optimizely X platform, Optimizely enables companies to "Experiment Everywhere," not only to test what customers see on a website, but to also test what they experience, such as the order of search results, product and content recommendations, new mobile features, and pricing changes to improve these customer interactions and grow revenue.
"From Curie and Edison to Jobs and Musk, every great invention and scientific discovery was born from experimentation," said Dan Siroker, Optimizely CEO. "Optimizely X represents a quantum leap forward in what our customers can achieve, by letting them push the boundaries of experimentation and transform the digital experience for their customers."
Optimizely X enables continuous experimentation on any channel and any device with an internet connection. With real-time results powered by Optimizely's world-class Stats Engine, the offerings include:
- Optimizely X Web Experimentation: the easiest and most powerful way to run experiments across a website. Built for the modern web with fast implementation, an easy-to-use visual editor and one-click integrations mean the entire organization can run experiments without requiring code.
- Optimizely X Web Personalization: incorporate all of your 1st-party and 3rd-party data, along with behavioral targeting to deliver tailored experiences to visitors in real time by creating integrated dynamic customer profiles.
- Optimizely X Web Recommendations: automatically add product, category and content recommendations to any webpage. Leverage machine learning to continuously improve your recommendations to deliver hands-off ROI. Experiment on algorithms, placement and presentation with native experimentation capabilities.
- Optimizely X Full Stack: designed with developers in mind, Full Stack runs experiments on any application in the most popular coding languages, including Python, Java, Ruby and Node with more SDKs to come. Enables product and engineering teams to experiment deeply and broadly across the technology stack, with server-side and client-side testing unified on a single experimentation platform, such as pricing, search results order or site redesigns.
- Optimizely X Mobile: enhanced features and powerful developer tools allow companies to engage customers where they are, regardless of device by running experiments on apps built on iOS and Android. Instantly roll out new features without waiting for App Store or Google Play review.
- Optimizely X OTT: a brand new offering to enable experiments in any over-the-top (OTT) TV application using tvOS or Android TV, such as navigation, app layout, site design, featured content or integrated message testing.
Optimizely X empowers executives, marketing teams, product teams and development teams to make better business decisions and deliver better customer experiences through continuous experimentation. With this unified platform, companies can now create a culture of experimentation across their entire organization.
"If we weren't able to experiment at LegalZoom, we would have to be much more cautious. That would hold back our own growth and leave thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of people without the legal help that they need," said Eddie Hartman, co-founder of LegalZoom. "Optimizely allows my company to be bold in our experiments and take the risks we need to take in order to find what works and achieve success. Because we can experiment across our products with Optimizely, we can be more flexible, more adaptable, and find more ways to get people the help they require."
Optimizely X will be generally available on October 4. To learn more, visit www.optimizely.com/x.
Optimizely is the world's leading experimentation platform, enabling businesses to deliver continuous experimentation and personalization across websites, mobile apps and connected devices. Optimizely enables businesses to experiment deeply into their technology stack and broadly across the entire customer experience. The platform's ease of use and speed of deployment empower organizations to create and run bold experiments that help them make data-driven decisions and grow faster. To date, marketers, developers and product managers have delivered over 700 billion experiences tailored to the needs of their customers. To learn more, visit optimizely.com.
Victoria Butler, Bateman Group for Optimizely
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/introducing-optimizely-x-the-experimentation-platform-for-marketers-developers-and-product-managers-to-experiment-everywhere-300328587.html