NEW YORK, Aug. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- This fall, get ready to try the NEWEST tank from Yummie – the first of its kind. Introducing the 6-in-1 Shaping Tank, a patent pending design, never before seen in the shapewear market. What makes the style unique? This revolutionary tank features built-in compression panels that offer targeted control where you want it most. With the 6-in-1 versatility, you'll get shaping power in the front, back or all around coverage under any type of clothing.
"Women love options and versatility," said Madelyn Ulrich, senior designer at Yummie. "They have the ability to choose one of multiple ways to wear this light shaping solution."
How it Works:
- Two compression panels are sewn into the sides of the tank and can be doubled-up for twice the shaping power. Step into the tank with both panels in front for extra tummie control, or wear it with both panels in back for powerful back shaping to smooth out love handles — or wear them in front and back for all-around shaping.
The Ways to Style It:
- Wear it with both panels in the front for a flatter tummie.
- Wear it with one panel in front and one in back for all-around shaping.
- Wear it with both panels in the back to smooth out love handles.
- Wear it as a Scoop Neck of V-Neck.
- The 6-in-1 shows no visible lines under your clothing, making it virtually invisible.
- Body: 76% Tactel Nylon, 24% Spandex; Inside Lining: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
- Black, White and Frappe
- $58 - $68
- XS – 3X
The Place to Find It:
- Available Now: https://www.yummie.com/pages/6-in-1-shaping-tank-feature
Stay Social with Yummie
Instagram: @yummieofficial Facebook: /yummie Twitter: @yummieofficial
About Yummie: Yummie began with the idea that women deserve to be comfortable, look good and feel confident – every day. That's what Yummie had in mind with the Original Patented 3-Panel Tank in 2008. Designed to smooth and shape you, Yummie wanted women to embrace their curves and be comfortable. Now, 10 years later, Yummie has expanded on the idea of the original tank and created the 6-in-1 Shaping Tank (Patent Pending) – the most innovative tank yet.