LIBERTY LAKE, Wash., April 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Telect's new Data Center Rack is a thing to take pride in. Through its strength, earthquake security and sheer good looks, you'll be sure to demonstrate to the world that you do excellent work.
Imagine walking into a data center and seeing your name displayed proudly and prominently amongst rows and rows of blank, no-name racks. Telect wants you to serve the cloud in style. Through its rack-customizing program, you'll be able to get private labels, custom color accents and unique configurations.
The new rack offers seismic protection accompanied by more options for cable management, more working room than other deployed cabinets, and industry-leading airflow. The Telect team worked to ensure that the new cabinet would exceed current specifications and projected future requirements.
Tested in switch offices and by stringent independent labs, this highly durable and versatile platform is sure not to disappoint the most veteran telecom engineers. Designed to accommodate servers, routers, batteries, and other crucial network components, each cabinet is independently Zone 4 seismic certified to hold up to 2,000 lbs., 1,250 lbs. and 750 lbs. of network equipment.
- Zone 4 certified
- 2,000 lbs., 1,250 lbs. and 750 lbs.
- Industry leading airflow doors
- Compatible with OEM cooling solutions
- Highly versatile and configurable
- Customizable look through Telect Inside Sales Team
- Protect and ensure safety of core equipment
- Adjustable front and rear rails
- Flexible equipment mounting
- Robust design ensures reliable, long-term performance
- Compatible with:
- standard rack-mount equipment
- a wide range of cable management solutions
- Telect's energy management strip
Headquartered in Liberty Lake, Telect connects consumer and business communities to each other. Their products, software, and services connects, racks, encloses, powers, and protects equipment in communications networks. Telect manufactures its products in Plano, Texas; and Guadalajara, Mexico. Telect and is a trademark of Telect, Inc. Learn more at www.telect.com.