CHICAGO, Jan. 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for GE, GILD, MRO, TPX, and TSLA.
To see the high-return covered-call trades uncovered by InvestorsObserver's analysts, read the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
- GE: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=ge&prnumber=13120170
- GILD: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=GILD&prnumber=13120170
- MRO: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=mro&prnumber=13120170
- TPX: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=tpx&prnumber=13120170
- TSLA: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=TSLA&prnumber=13120170
(Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alerts contain all the information needed to evaluate a new covered call, and/or a diagonal spread on the underlying stock. Each report has detailed explanations of the possible outcomes and risks for each trade, as well as an easy-to-read table that gives all the relevant metrics at a single glance.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/investorsobserver-releases-covered-call-reports-for-general-electric-gilead-sciences-marathon-oil-corporation-tempur-sealy-and-tesla-motors-300399462.html