CHICAGO, July 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for CMA, EBAY, MRO, UA, and VRX.
To see the high-return covered-call trades uncovered by InvestorsObserver's analysts, read the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
- CMA: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=CMA&prnumber=72120160
- EBAY: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=ebay&prnumber=72120160
- MRO: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=mro&prnumber=72120160
- UA: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=ua&prnumber=72120160
- VRX: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=VRX&prnumber=72120160
(Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alerts contain all the information needed to evaluate a new covered call, and/or a diagonal spread on the underlying stock. Each report has detailed explanations of the possible outcomes and risks for each trade, as well as an easy-to-read table that gives all the relevant metrics at a single glance.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/investorsobserver-releases-covered-call-reports-for-valeant-pharmaceuticals-under-armour-marathon-oil-corporation-comerica-incorporated-and-ebay-300302100.html