SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dreamforce 2014 – Invoca, the call intelligence company, today announced Invoca for Salesforce is available for the Salesforce1 Mobile App, empowering companies to run their business from their phones. The Salesforce1 Mobile App delivers a complete and customizable mobile experience in a single app for business users. Invoca for Salesforce is the first call intelligence app for the Salesforce1 Platform, providing marketers with the ability to optimize for the most valuable and least understood source of leads – inbound calls.
Leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Platform, the social, mobile and cloud platform built for the Internet of Customers, Invoca for Salesforce is immediately available for test drive and deployment via the Salesforce AppExchange at www.appexchange.com.
Comments on the News
- "With over 2 billion smartphones in use worldwide1, the customer journey is becoming more and more complex, with people switching between mobile, desktop, clicks and calls," said Jason Spievak, CEO of Invoca. "As a result, marketers no longer have a clear picture into which campaigns are driving the highest quality leads. Not having the data to connect various online and offline interactions, such as calls, could cost companies millions in missed revenue opportunities. Invoca is making it simple for marketers to close this loop right inside Salesforce."
- "Our customers are increasingly researching smart home solutions across multiple devices, and many times a call ends up being the fastest and easiest way for them to get answers before making a purchase," said Jason Owen, VP of acquisition marketing at Vivint. "Invoca for Salesforce helps us easily connect the dots from marketing campaign, to inbound call, to revenue. This kind of visibility enables us to invest more marketing dollars in the campaigns that are driving quality inbound calls."
- "Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today's connected world," said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, global AppExchange and partner programs, salesforce.com. "With solutions such as Invoca for Salesforce, customers can harness the power of Salesforce1 to run their business from their phones."
Invoca for Salesforce Key Features
Invoca for Salesforce provides the same granular intelligence for phone calls that digital marketing solutions provide for the online path to purchase. The Invoca for Salesforce App automatically creates a new salesforce.com lead and call log for every inbound call from new prospects, while automatically attaching key information like call recordings, marketing campaign data and search keyword information. With this information, marketers can understand which campaigns drive inbound calls; automatically direct callers to the best person to convert the sale; and with Invoca Signal, marketers and sales managers can understand which spoken keywords and phrases drive in-call performance.
- Closed loop marketing attribution: Now marketers can have insight into which campaigns are generating their highest converting leads - inbound calls - so they can optimize marketing to drive more of these valuable calls. Despite salesforce.com's heritage in contact management, which evolved to a modern focus on automation, salesforce.com users had no automated visibility into the sources and quality of inbound phone calls, until now.
- Enhanced customer profile information: Invoca for Salesforce can automatically tap into rich third-party data sources in real time to help complete the customer profile for marketing and sales - providing access to information such as caller source, search keyword, call duration, call recording, third-party marketing tags and demographic information.
- Complete view of the customer journey: Marketers can connect the digital journey from Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, or any other marketing technology, and pass campaign and signal data back to these platforms to improve lead scoring and personalization.
- Invoca Signal: Invoca gives marketers the ability to see which spoken "signals" - such as key value propositions, competitor names, or product lines - drive success and which drive missed opportunities.
Salesforce1 Mobile Ready Apps on the Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce1 Mobile Apps are available on the Salesforce AppExchange, the world's leading business apps marketplace. With more than 2,200 partner apps and more than 2.4 million customer installs, the Salesforce AppExchange is the world's leading enterprise apps marketplace. The Salesforce1 Mobile App is the world's first enterprise app that lets customers run their business from their phones. Built on the Salesforce1 Platform, mobile ready apps from the Salesforce AppExchange can be easily and securely deployed to any Salesforce1 user.
- For more information on the Invoca for Salesforce App, visit Invoca for Salesforce
- Follow Invoca's blog: http://www.invoca.com/blog/
- Become a fan of Invoca on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/invoca
- Follow Invoca on Twitter: https://twitter.com/invoca
- Become a fan of salesforce.com on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow salesforce.com on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
Salesforce Ventures, salesforce.com's corporate investment group, has invested in Invoca. After being named one of three startups to watch by ZDNet at Dreamforce 2013, Invoca has returned as a silver sponsor at Dreamforce this year.
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Invoca helps the modern marketer drive inbound calls and turn them into sales. By bringing call intelligence to marketers and their existing marketing technology systems, Invoca's platform delivers the visibility required to engage mobile customers beyond the click. Invoca has powered more than $2.5 billion in sales to its customers and is backed by Salesforce Ventures, Accel Partners, Upfront Ventures and Rincon Venture Partners. For more information, please visit www.invoca.com.
1 "Predictions 2014: Mobile Trends for Marketers," Forrester Research, January 2014