SAN JOSE, Calif., March 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- SMX West -- Invoca, the call intelligence company, today unveiled a new version of Invoca for Search. The company's search marketing suite gives marketers complete insight into the consumer's path to purchase as they search on any device, and move from online to offline, by connecting mobile and desktop clicks with call intelligence.
First-Ever Google AdWords Integration:
Offering a first-to-market native call integration with Google AdWords, Google Universal Analytics and DoubleClick DS3, Invoca for Search now makes it easier than ever for Google search marketers at companies of any size to marry information from clicks and calls.
New Intelligent Journey Triggers:
New Intelligent Journey Triggers make online and offline search experiences a seamless part of the overall customer journey. Intelligent Journey Triggers allow marketers to take everything learned from each search and phone call interaction to automate the next customer interaction in any channel.
"There's no question that search is integral to every marketing strategy, but marketers who can reach customers at all points along their journey will come out ahead," said Eric Holmen, president, Invoca. "Inbound calls are a massive opportunity for marketers to impact their bottom line — callers represent higher intent, because they're further along in their path to purchase and ready to buy. Invoca is making it possible to deliver higher quality leads, increase ROI, and even drive the optimal next step in the customer journey."
As mobile devices have become the de facto method for searching online, marketers are spending more on mobile search than ever before. According to eMarketer, marketers spent more than $18 billion in 2014 on mobile search -- the third-largest category of media ad spending behind TV and desktops/laptops. More importantly, two thirds of consumers who search on mobile make a phone call after searching as part of their purchase process. Inbound calls have a much higher conversion rate and average order value than clicks, yet most marketing automation tools aren't optimized to track calls. As a result, even sophisticated marketers lack the insights to optimize this large revenue-driving channel for their business. With Invoca for Search, marketers can now easily tie calls to their existing search strategy.
Invoca for Search goes beyond call attribution, providing deep intelligence about the caller and the conversation and enabling marketers to trigger optimal interactions across any channel. This call intelligence includes data like the caller's location, what was said in conversation and purchases made. With this detail, marketers can develop better marketing messages, manage spend more effectively and automatically deliver the right next interaction in the individual's customer journey. For example, when customers call to make a purchase, marketers can automatically remove them from previous retargeting programs and put them into a different nurturing program to drive loyalty or an upsell.
The New Invoca for Search Includes:
- Google AdWords Integration: Invoca for Search is the first product that allows search marketers to sync call information directly with the AdWords API. A single dashboard allows marketers to easily toggle between AdWords AdCampaigns, AdGroups and Keywords, quickly accessing summary reports of total clicks, calls and cost for each.
- Google Universal Analytics Integration: Marketers can tie search-driven phone calls to the user session for a better understanding of how individuals are interacting with their content.
- Bid Management Integration: Invoca has long provided integration with leading bid management solutions including Adobe, Kenshoo, Marin Software and Acquisio; the new integration with DoubleClick DS3 gives marketers visibility into which keywords drive calls so they can confidently adjust their bids across any platform.
- Call Intelligence: Beyond call attribution, Invoca delivers rich intelligence about the caller, including location, phone type and purchases made, as well as the words or phrases said during the conversation.
- Intelligent Journey Triggers: Invoca for Search allows marketers to trigger optimized campaigns in any other marketing technology platform based on the search campaigns involved and the intelligence derived from the phone call.
For more information on Invoca for Search, please visit http://invoca.com/search.
At SMX West, visit Invoca at Booth #418 and see Eric Holmen, President of Invoca, speak at the "Converting The Mobile SEM Visitor" panel on March 5 at 10:45 a.m.
Invoca helps the modern marketer drive inbound calls and turn them into sales. By bringing call intelligence to marketers and their existing marketing technology systems, Invoca's platform delivers the visibility required to engage mobile customers beyond the click. Invoca has powered more than $2.5 billion in sales for its customers and is backed by Salesforce Ventures, Accel Partners, Upfront Ventures and Rincon Venture Partners. For more information, please visit www.invoca.com.
Google and AdWords are registered trademarks of Google Inc.