21 Mar, 2018, 06:20 ET
SAN FRANCISCO, March 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global IoT device management market size is anticipated to reach USD 5.1 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a 28.3% CAGR during the forecast period. Growing demand for IoT services, need for digitalization, and increasing penetration of communication and networking technologies are expected to drive the market over the coming years.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160524/371361LOGO )
In the past few years, the industry has witnessed increasing investments in R&D activities for development of technologically advanced IoT systems. This has increased the popularity of IoT devices management products. Major application sectors in the market include device provisioning, monitoring, administration, and diagnostics.
The security solutions segment is projected to exhibit the highest growth rate over the forecast years. The market is witnessing increasing use of security solutions for connected devices. Advantages bestowed by the technology include higher efficiency in device monitoring, diagnostics, and analytics.
Key market participants in the market include IBM Corporation; Aeris Communications, Inc.; Microsoft Corporation; Bosch Software Innovations; Oracle Corporation; PTC; and Advantech Co. Ltd. Vendors in the IoT market are likely to witness robust demand for connected device management over the forecast years, owing to increasing technological advancements.
Browse full research report with TOC on "IoT Device Management Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Component (Solutions, Services), By Solution, By Service, By Organization Size (SME, Large Enterprise), By Vertical, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/iot-device-management-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Security solutions is expected to be the fastest-growing segment with a CAGR of 29.2% over the forecast period
- Managed services are predicted to largely contribute to market growth, as they facilitate higher level of performance and efficiencies
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region, owing to high demand for smart city infrastructure and healthcare in emerging economies such as India and China
- Major players in the IoT device management market include Microsoft Corporation; IBM Corporation; Bosch Software Innovations; Oracle Corporation; PTC; and Advantech Co. Ltd.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Quad High Definition Market - The QHD market (Quad High Definition) is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period owing to increasing adoption of electronic devices, primarily smart devices with large screen size.
- Intelligent Vending Machines Market - The intelligent vending machines market size was valued at USD 3.34 billion in 2015 and is presumed to gain traction over the forecast period.
- Public Relations (PR) Tools Market - The global public relations (PR) tools market size was valued at USD 4.55 billion in 2015 and is predicted to gain momentum over the next eight years.
- Talent Management Software Market - The global talent management software market size was valued at USD 6.26 billion in 2015 and is expected to witness a significant growth owing to its growing application scope in almost all the human capital-centric industries.
Grand View Research has segmented the global IoT device management market based on component, solution, service, organization size, vertical, and region:
- IoT Device ManagementComponent Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- IoT Device Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Real-Time Streaming Analytics
- Security Solutions
- Data Management
- Remote Monitoring
- Network Bandwidth Management
- IoT Device Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- IoT Device Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Large Enterprise
- IoT Device Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Transportation & Logistics
- IoT Device Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.
Share this article