NEW YORK, April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ipreo, a leading global provider of market intelligence, investor data and workflow solutions to capital markets and corporate professionals, announced the release of RoadshowAccess, a web-based solution that automates, simplifies and enhances all elements of virtual management presentation logistics and viewing, in connection with new-issuance marketing across equity, fixed income and U.S. municipal bonds.
RoadshowAccess brings streamlined workflow and an enhanced experience to capital markets professionals and investors of all types through sleek and modern interfaces. Key features include:
- Capital Markets execution tools – Sell-side banking professionals can create and manage virtual presentations and analyze viewership metrics.
- Enhanced viewing experience for Investors – The buy side can view virtual roadshow presentations and access deal related documents in a centralized portal.
- Universal accessibility – RoadshowAccess is available on all browsers (such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari), and can be accessed on tablets, smart phones and other mobile devices.
- Compliance – RoadshowAccess is designed to address current market practices, as well as legal and regulatory obligations, involving electronic communications.
RoadshowAccess is different from other virtual roadshow solutions on the market in a number of important ways:
- Not just a viewing platform – RoadshowAccess serves as an online medium to create and manage all logistics for virtual management presentations, beyond serving simply as the conventional viewing platform for investors.
- Integrated workflow – Only RoadshowAccess connects to Ipreo's industry-leading suite of bookbuilding applications and institutional investor database, providing capital markets professionals with seamless workflows, enhanced security, and sophisticated analytics integrated into the order book.
- Superior customer service – Ipreo has a long-standing reputation for high-touch client service; RoadshowAccess clients will benefit from a dedicated service team with deep knowledge of the entire deal process.
"We saw a real opportunity to apply better technology to help our sell-side and corporate clients generate more interest and reach more investors on their deals, as well as to improve the overall virtual roadshow experience for all participants," said Jennifer Sun, EVP and Managing Director of Global Equity Capital Markets at Ipreo. "Furthermore, Ipreo is uniquely positioned to integrate the virtual roadshow workflow with our existing bookbuilding platforms to allow our clients to execute deals faster and more efficiently, while also integrating viewership data into the order books to drive more informed allocation decisions."
RoadshowAccess can be accessed by both capital markets professionals and institutional investors at www.roadshowaccess.com. Retail investors have a separate address to access public presentations at www.roadshowaccessretail.com.
Ipreo is a global leader in providing market intelligence, data, and technology solutions to all participants in the global capital markets, including sell-side banks, publicly traded companies, and buy-side institutions. From new issuance through ongoing investor management, our unique solutions drive connectivity and efficiency throughout all stages of the capital-raising process. Ipreo is a KKR portfolio company with more than 700 employees supporting clients in every major financial hub around the world. For more information, please go to www.ipreo.com.