REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Jan. 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Ivalua, a leading provider of global Spend Management Cloud solutions, today announced the agenda for its marquee annual event series, Ivalua NOW 2019. The event will bring over 1000 procurement, supply chain and finance leaders together at 2 locations, April 10-12 at the Carrousel du Louvre in Paris and April 29 – May 1 at the Renaissance Chicago Downtown.
This year's Ivalua NOW is themed the Art of Procurement and will focus on showcasing technological innovations and insights that will empower leaders to successfully transform their functions and maximize value to their organizations today and tomorrow.
Innovation highlights will include a range of AI applications that will transform procurement, making corporate purchasing as simple as consumer shopping and bringing actionable insights to user fingertips.
Other agenda highlights include:
- One of the world's top futurists, Nancy Giordano, delivering a keynote on the technological shifts ahead and how leaders should guide their organizations to thrive in tomorrow's market
- Duncan Jones, Vice President, Principal Analyst at Forrester, announcing insights from a new study on the key to driving a successful procurement transformation
- Sessions by industry recruitment experts on how to find, recruit and retain the talent needed to realize procurement's true potential
- Customer keynotes from executives at Michelin, Baylor Scott & White Health, Covea, Chassis Brakes International, Total and more
- Dozens of breakouts detailing thought leadership and how leaders at companies such as Deutsche Telekom, Maxim Healthcare Services, Shared Services Canada, Strabag and many more are rapidly and successfully transforming their procurement and supply chain organizations
In keeping with the event theme, the Paris edition will also feature a private evening tour of the Louvre and the Chicago edition will include a sunset architecture river cruise.
"As companies struggle in today's uncertain environment, innovative procurement and supply chain leaders are taking the lead in delivering unprecedented value and building a competitive advantage for their organizations," said David Khuat-Duy, Corporate CEO of Ivalua. "Ivalua NOW is the premier industry event where our customers take center stage to showcase how they're successfully transforming their organizations. We are looking forward to celebrating their successes and showcasing the latest innovations to empower them further."
Ivalua is the Procurement empowerment platform. Recognized as a Leader by Gartner and other analysts, Ivalua's Source-to-Pay suite is leveraged by over 300 leading companies across the globe to manage over $500 Billion in direct and indirect spend. The platform's combination of ease-of-use, depth, breadth, and flexibility ensures high employee and supplier adoption, rapid time to value and the ability to meet unique or evolving requirements, evidenced by the industry's leading 98%+ retention rate. Realize the possibilities at www.ivalua.com.
Lumina Communications for Ivalua