EMERYVILLE, Calif., July 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Jamba Juice Company (NASDAQ: JMBA), a leading healthy, active lifestyle brand, announced today that it's teaming up with ClassPass, the premier fitness membership, for a special event collaboration to unveil three new flavor additions to its Freshly Squeezed Juice line; Veggie Vitality™, Cucumber Orange Cooler™, and Orange Supreme™. As the world's largest network of fitness studios spanning across 34 cities in three countries, ClassPass will help Jamba Juice tap into their engaged and active consumer base and together tout this summer's hottest healthy living pairing: juice and fitness.
"Jamba Juice is thrilled to work with ClassPass, not only to launch our newest and most delicious juice flavors, but to bring some exciting surprises to fans of both brands in New York City this week," said Julie S. Washington, senior vice president and chief brand officer, Jamba Juice Company. "We're impressed by the dedication of ClassPass members to live healthy, active lifestyles – that's very much what we're about, too."
Jamba Juice's Freshly Squeezed Juices are natural and made to order for an easy and convenient way to get more fresh fruits and vegetables into consumers' daily diets. To optimize the taste and maximize the nutrition in each beverage, Jamba blends in select whole fruits and vegetables to provide more of the key nutrients and fiber found in whole produce. Available nationwide, Jamba's newest Freshly Squeezed Juice flavors include:
- Veggie Vitality™: A tasty veggie fusion of fresh carrot and apple juices with fresh super greens and chia seeds, offering a hint of sweetness.
- Cucumber Orange Cooler™: Fresh-squeezed orange juice blended with a healthy dose of refreshing cucumber, apple, and lemon juices.
- Orange Supreme™: A delicious blend of fresh-squeezed orange juice, carrot juice, bananas, apple juice and chia seeds.
"In addition to being tasty, Jamba's Freshly Squeezed Juices are a convenient way to fuel up before or recover after a fitness activity," said Tara Gidus, R.D. and Jamba Juice Healthy Living Council Member. "Pairing 100% fruit and veggie juices with fitness workouts enhances performance and provides the body with energy, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and electrolytes, including electrolyte potassium, which is lost in sweat. It's healthy living at its best!"
To sip to be fit this summer, Jamba Juice and ClassPass suggest the following pairings:
- Veggie Vitality™ & Boxing Veggie Vitality™ packs a strong punch of manganese (25%) that keeps bones healthy and assists in muscle repair. It also contains a healthy dose of Vitamin A, to keep vision sharp, and its chia seeds are a fiber rich source of Omega-3s which assist in fighting inflammation and speeding recovery post boxing workout.
- Cucumber Orange Cooler™ & Barre Toning and elongating the body at a barre class should be followed up with a light and refreshing Cucumber Orange Cooler™. It's ultra-hydrating with ingredients like orange, cucumber, apple, and lemon and full of nutrients and enzymes that help strengthen the body's detox system.
- Orange Supreme™ & Cycling Orange Supreme™ is a delicious recovery beverage for a calorie torching endurance exercise like cycling, as it contains more than the daily requirement for Vitamin A and C - two nutrients cyclists need more of to get a bigger recovery benefit. Vitamin C also helps the body make collagen, which is a protein needed for healthy cartilage, tendons, and ligaments.
With the support of Jamba Juice Healthy Living Council Member and tennis champion Venus Williams, Jamba Juice and Venus will be in New York City on Wednesday, July 15 to celebrate the new juice launch and surprise various ClassPass-affiliated studios across the city with Jamba's refreshing juices post-workout.
For more information on Jamba Juice, please visit www.JambaJuice.com or follow @JambaJuice on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. To sign up for ClassPass or for more information, please visit www.ClassPass.com.
About Jamba Juice Company Jamba, Inc., owns and franchises Jamba Juice® stores through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Jamba Juice Company. Jamba Juice Company is a leading restaurant retailer of better-for-you, specialty beverage and food offerings, which include great tasting, whole fruit smoothies, fresh-squeezed juices and juice blends, hot teas and a variety of food items including, hot oatmeal, breakfast wraps, sandwiches, Artisan Flatbreads™, Energy Bowls™, baked goods and snacks. As of March 31, 2015, there were 867 store locations globally. There were 259 Company-owned and operated stores and 546 franchise-operated stores in the United States, and 62 franchise-operated international stores. Jamba Juice Company expanded the Jamba® brand by direct selling of consumer packaged goods ("CPG") and licensing its trademarks. CPG products for at-home enjoyment are also available online, through select retailers across the nation and in Jamba® outlets in the United States. Fans of Jamba Juice® can find out more about Jamba Juice's locations as well as specific offerings and promotions by visiting the Jamba Juice website at www.jambajuice.com or by contacting Jamba's Guest Services team at 1-866-4R-FRUIT (473-7848).
About ClassPass ClassPass is the world's largest network of fitness studios. With ClassPass, members get access to thousands of classes at the best boutique fitness classes and gyms with one monthly subscription. Members can choose from classes in cycling, Pilates, yoga, bootcamp, strength training, dance and more. For more information, visit http://classpass.com/.
AlexaRae Antekeier For Jamba Juice (312) 329-3913 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Jamba Juice Company