LAS VEGAS, Feb. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- FC2, Inc. (http://fc2.com/) is pleased to announce that Japan's Popular Blogging Site, FC2 Blog, has released in Portuguese.
What is FC2 Blog?
FC2 Blog (http://blog.fc2.com/pt/) is a global Blog Service which began in Japan, but is now available in multiple languages. FC2 Blog is one of the oldest Blog Services, running in Japan since October 2004. Since first supporting English in May 2008, nine languages are now supported, with Portuguese being the latest to the list.
FC2 Blog Merits:
FC2 Blog integrated social networking tools such as an Auto-tweeting function and a Facebook "Like" button. Users can choose from over 5000 unique blog templates. FC2 Blog also developed complete customizability with the ability to edit users' template HTML and CSS. Also, FC2 Blog supports large number of blogger communities, especially for people interested in animations, comics and videos. A smartphone application for FC2 Blog will be launched shortly.
How to get an FC2 Blog
- Visit FC2 Blog (http://blog.fc2.com/pt/) and press the "Sign Up" button.
- Fill in the form and follow the prompts from your confirmation email.
- Enter basic blog info and choose a template.
FC2, Inc. (http://fc2.com/)
Beginning with FC2 Blog, FC2 supports dozens of services in Japanese, and many different services in multiple languages. FC2.com maintains the 3rd highest traffic ranking in Japan according to Alexa.
(Alexa Ranking: http://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/JP)
The following services are expected to be supported in Portuguese:
- The FC2 Video service will be supported in Portuguese a few days after Portuguese FC2 Blog is released.
- Many other services (e.g. FC2 LiveChat) are also expected to be released in Portuguese in the future.
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE FC2, Inc.