SAN MATEO, Calif., Feb. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, today announced Jay Leno as a guest of honor and keynote speaker at Apttus Accelerate 2016, the Quote-to-Cash event of the year. The event is scheduled for April 12-14, 2016, in a custom-built event center located at San Francisco's Pier 48. Leno's wit and passion have cemented his status as a global icon and fueled a decades-spanning career in comedy. His entrepreneurial spirit aligns perfectly with Apttus' innovation and vision.
At the event, thought leaders in the Quote-to-Cash space will discuss the impact and future of revenue-focused cloud technologies. Featuring tracks designed specifically for legal, IT, finance and sales operation professionals, alongside Salesforce administrators, Accelerate 2016 attendance is essential for anyone with an interest in improving their organization's mission-critical business processes.
Jay Leno and Apttus CEO Kirk Krappe will be joined by over 50 additional speakers including:
- Executives from fast growth and well-known companies:
- Peter Ostrow, Research Group Director, Aberdeen
- Jim Steele, President and CCO, InsideSales.com
- Elay Cohen, Author, CEO and Co-founder of Saleshood
- Kara Haspel Lind, President, Kara's Cupcakes
- Sales experts:
- Craig Rosenberg, Chief Analyst, TOPO
- Nancy Nardin, Founder, Smart Selling Tools
- Steven A. Rosen, Executive Coach and Sales Leader
- Tibor Shanto, B2B Prospecting and Sales Execution Specialist
- Amy Slater, SVP WW Sales Operations, Rovi Corporation
- Chris Papadakis, COO, Courion Corporatio
- Deb Calvert, President, People First Productivity Solutions
- Legal luminaries: All Legal Sessions at Accelerate 2016 offer CLE certification credits
- Ari Kaplan, Author and Founder, Ari Kaplan Advisors
- Richard Levick, Chairman and CEO, LEVIC
- Prashant Dubey, Author, CEO, The Sumati Group
- Salesforce evangelists:
- Geraldine Gray, Endiem
- Michael Farrington, Qando
- Greg McLaughlin, AppNexus
- Influential writers from publications including Fast Company, Forbes, CMSwire and Inc.
Confirm your attendance today to take advantage of early-bird pricing and receive live updates and information leading up to the event
Attendees can join the conversation with Apttus on Twitter using the hashtag #AccelerateQTC. For more information visit Apttus Accelerate 2016.
- Join @JayLeno at #AccelerateQTC for the world's biggest Quote-to-Cash conversation, 4/12-14 in SF, CA: http://apttus.com/accelerate
- Did you hear about this? @JayLeno is the keynote speaker at @Apttus #AccelerateQTC, 4/12-14 in SF, CA: http://apttus.com/accelerate
- .@Apttus #AccelerateQTC, #QuoteToCash Event of the Year! April 12-14, 2016. Register Now! http://www.apttus.com/accelerate
- Learn about Quote-to-Cash automation: http://info.apttus.com/Quote-to-Cash-Video-Request.html
- Become a fan of Apttus: http://facebook.com/ApttusCorporation
- Follow Apttus on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Apttus
- See customer success interviews: http://www.apttus.com/customers/overview/
- View conference agenda and register: http://www.apttus.com/accelerate
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer's interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Apttus is delivered on the Salesforce App Cloud, the world's most trusted and comprehensive cloud delivery infrastructure. Applications include Configure Price Quote (CPQ), E-Commerce, Renewals, Contract Management and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus' patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce and Microsoft Office. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices located across the globe. For more information visit: apttus.com.
Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company's expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ from those anticipated in this document.