Jeb Bush OK with 196,000 Florida Abortions based on the American RTL Exceptions Calculator
Jun 15, 2015, 04:06 ET
DENVER, June 15, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- "Our interactive Exceptions Calculator at the Jeb Bush pro-life profile estimates the number of Florida children killed during his term at 196,544, not against his wishes but with Jeb's actual approval," says American Right To Life research director Darrell Birkey. "Just as Roe v. Wade was written by a Republican justice and passed by a Republican majority, so too, as documented at our prolifeprofiles.com site, Republican presidents and candidates, by their own policies extrapolated nationwide, tragically support the killing of millions of children."
"After decades of Republican justices keeping abortion legal," says ARTL president Leslie Hanks, "now when we look at Jeb, the big picture is just as bad." ARTL provides documentation online to support this summary:
- Jeb Bush says he won't lead the charge to overturn the constitution on abortion
- He actually defends the killing of a child for the crime of her father
- He supports laws that end with "and then you can kill the baby" even though they further entrench and improve the image of the abortion industry
- He signed a child-killing regulation permitting businesses to kill children as long as they abide by modern health clinic standards
- He consented to abortion as long as the babies were killed by some method other than partial birth abortion
- He consented to parents killing their unborn children as long as they first waited for a couple days
- He refused requests to use state lawmen to save Terri Schiavo's life
- He signed a child-killing regulation permitting minors to kill their unborn babies if they first notify the parents
- Pro-choice Republican donors are currently financing Jeb Bush's run for the presidency
See also ARTL on abortion regulations, exceptions, burning buildings, and half a loaf.
"If during the campaign, as expected," predicts Birkey, "Bush adopts the horrific states' rights cop out popularized by libertarian Ron Paul, the exceptions calculator shows that the number of children that will be killed with his support will increase, as it did with John McCain, by millions of children dismembered."
"Rather than campaigning for him," says Hanks, "those who care about Jeb Bush should pray for his soul. For God didn't care about all the fruit Eve did not eat; nor did He mention all the women David did not violate; nor list the children whom Herod did not kill. God looks at the exceptions."
SOURCE American Right To Life
Share this article