NEW YORK, April 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- JetSmarter, the fastest growing private jet company across the globe, has announced the launch of its Helicopter Service, which will offer free helicopter rides to its members traveling between Manhattan and the Hamptons starting on May 6, 2016. The service will offer transfers to East Hampton, with Southampton service starting Memorial Day Weekend.
The Helicopter Service Schedule is as follows:
- Downtown NYC to East Hampton – available May 6th through October 2nd
- Fridays – NYC to East Hampton - 4:40PM
- Fridays – East Hampton to NYC – 5:45PM
- Sundays – NYC to East Hampton – 4:20PM
- Sundays – East Hampton to NYC – 5:40PM
- Downtown NYC to Southampton – available Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day
- Fridays – NYC to Southampton – 3:00PM
- Fridays – Southampton to NYC – 3:50PM
- Mondays – NYC to Southampton – 2:30PM
- Mondays – Southampton to NYC – 3:25PM
Each transfer will be on a new Bell 407 or a Bell 407-GX and can seat up to 6 passengers. Through JetSmarter's membership program, which is $9,675 annually along with a one-time $3,500 initiation fee, the first seat on the Helicopter transfer is free, allowing members the opportunity to skip the Long Island traffic and head straight to the beach.
Reservations for the Helicopter service can be made through the JetSmarter app, available for iOS and Android devices. For more information on JetSmarter or to become a member, visit www.jetsmarter.com.
JetSmarter is a mobile marketplace that offers instant pricing and availability for private jets worldwide. The application has decreased the entry price for consumers, and enables more to fly private. By eliminating the middle man when it comes to booking a private jet, this app takes the process into the future with simplicity and ease. The JetSmarter app is available for iOS and Android. For more information, please visit www.JetSmarter.com.