NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., Dec. 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) will host a conference call for investors at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Tuesday, Jan. 26th, to review fourth-quarter results. Alex Gorsky, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Dominic Caruso, Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer and Louise Mehrotra, Vice President, Investor Relations, will host the call.
Investors and other interested parties may access the webcast/conference call in the following ways:
- The webcast is accessible at Johnson & Johnson's website: www.investor.jnj.com. A webcast and podcast replay will be available approximately two hours after the conference call concludes.
- By telephone: for both "listen-only" participants and those financial analysts who wish to take part in the question-and-answer portion of the call, the telephone dial-in number in the U.S. is 877-869-3847. For participants outside the U.S., the dial-in number is 201-689-8261.
- A replay of the conference call will be available beginning at approximately 1:00 p.m. on Jan. 26, 2016, and ending at approximately 12:00 a.m. on Feb. 3, 2016. The replay dial-in number for U.S. participants is 877-660-6853. For participants outside the U.S., the replay dial-in number is 201-612-7415. The replay conference ID number for all callers is 13627531.
- Presentation materials will be available on www.investor.jnj.com.
- The press release will be available at approximately 6:45 a.m. (Eastern Time) the morning of the conference call.
About Johnson & Johnson Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Our approximately 128,000 employees at more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
SOURCE Johnson & Johnson