SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y., July 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Jolt Consulting Group announced the availability of a QuickBooks and ServiceMax integration software. Smaller, North American field service organizations using the software and looking for a solution to faster invoicing, increased cash flow, and fewer errors benefit from the news. The solution offers several capabilities while maintaining the security every organization needs for accounting.
Approached by a field service organization with a need for an integration solution, Jolt Consulting Group saw an opportunity to make things less expensive and easier for companies that need to integrate their field service software with their accounting and bookkeeping solutions. Developed by Sekhar Makkapati and Scott Bub of Jolt Consulting Group, the software is deployed behind an organization's firewall, maintaining security while enabling ServiceMax (in the Cloud) and QuickBooks (behind the firewall) to communicate. Some of the features of this capability include:
- Polling frequency and batch process communication, which limit duplicate records and errors
- Uni-directional communication from one software to the other for specific, defined information, which again minimizes duplicate records and errors
- Customer/Job information from QuickBooks sent to ServiceMax as Accounts, resulting in mirrored information in both systems
- Work orders and work order details from ServiceMax sent to QuickBooks as invoice headers and invoice lines, meaning faster invoicing and increased cash flow
- Approved timesheets from ServiceMax sent to QuickBooks with activity type, time converted from hours to minutes, and the option to make payroll manual or automatic, yielding fewer payroll errors
Organizations interested in the software or looking for more information can contact Jolt Consulting Group by Email, by phone at 877.249.6262, or through the contact form at www.joltconsultinggroup.com/contact/. Organizations with specific integration needs outside those outlined here can also contact a Jolt Consulting Group field service consultant for information on Jolt Consulting Group's technology implementation and integration services.
About Jolt Consulting Group
Jolt Consulting Group is a provider of transformational business and technology services for organizations in the field service management ecosystem. We enable organizations to better connect with their customers through comprehensive business analysis, effectively managing change, assisting with the development of proactive maintenance strategies, and by selecting and deploying enabling technologies. We provide a range of business and technology services aimed at producing tangible results that have a meaningful impact on our clients' businesses. The results empower our clients to grow revenues and profitability, and to boost customer satisfaction and loyalty. Our team is comprised of industry veterans who collectively have more than 120 years of service industry experience and expertise. We have led service organizations, run technology companies that offer solutions to the service industry, served as service industry analysts, and have deployed dozens of solutions in service organizations across a wide variety of industries. Jolt Consulting Group is headquartered in Saratoga Springs, NY.
For more information, call us 1.877.249.6262 or Email us.
Media Contact: Ivan Moore, 877.249.6262 ext 1002
SOURCE Jolt Consulting Group