NEW YORK, April 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Jurlique announced today on the Today Show's "Jill's Steals & Deals" segment that it is offering exclusive discounted bundles to Today Show viewers. From now until tomorrow at 9:15 am, Jurlique will offer the Rose and Lavender Collection bundles with $283.50 worth of products for ONLY $49.00 – an 83% discount!
Check it out at: http://www.jurlique.com/page/today
Promotion Code: TODAYBEAUTY
The Jurlique bundle includes the following in either Rose or Lavender:
- Balancing Mist (3.3 oz): Cult classic refresher, toner and makeup setter
- Hand Cream (4.3 oz): Luxurious, delicious hand cream for even the driest hands
- Herbal Recovery Gel (3.3 oz): Must-have multi-vitamin antioxidant treatment serum for all skin types
- Body Lotion (10 oz): Beautiful moisturizer for the body
- Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer (1.7 oz): Natural antibacterial that kills 99.9% of germs in seconds – but still leaves hands moisturized and doesn't dry out skin
- $25 Gift certificate to Jurlique.com or Jurlique Flagship stores on orders $50 or more
Act fast – the promotion ends Wednesday, April 6th at 9:15 AM EDT.
Jurlique is dedicated to providing the most effective skincare available through nature and science. Founded in Australia in 1985, Jurlique develops each product using potent natural ingredients harvested on its own organic farm in South Australia. Harvested on its own organic and certified biodynamic* farm.
Jurlique is sold at Jurlique flagship stores, Jurlique.com, Sephora and other select retailers and spas.
*Certified biodynamic by the National Association for Sustainable Agriculture, Australia. Jurlique's products and farm are not certified by or affiliated with Demeter® US A or Demeter International.