NEW YORK, May 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Karlie Kloss and Zendaya lit up the red carpet in Forevermark Diamonds at the 2017 Met Gala held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
The theme of the night and the 2017 Costume Institute exhibition, Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garçons, inspired Hollywood's leading ladies to dress in bold, avant-garde architectural ensembles. The diamond jewelry paired with the looks did not disappoint adding drama and sparkle in the form of stacks of rings and colorful fancy yellow diamonds.
Model Karlie Kloss paired her striking black and white Carolina Herrera ensemble with not one, but four Forevermark Exceptional Diamond rings stacked on one finger totaling 33 carats as well as a classic pair of stud earrings.
Actress Zendaya stunned in dramatic fancy yellow diamond earrings and a fancy yellow diamond ring that perfectly complimented her whimsical, golden-hued Dolce & Gabbana gown.
Forevermark looks at the 2017 Met Gala include:
Who: Model Karlie Kloss
- Forevermark by A. Link Center of My Universe Diamond Studs set in 18k White Gold, 6.00 ctw
- Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Ring with Round Brilliant Diamond and Pear-shaped Accents set in Platinum, 4.83 ctw
- Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Ring with Emerald Diamond set in Platinum, 5.94 ctw
- Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Ring with Cushion Diamond set in Platinum, 11.03 ctw
- Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Ring with Radiant Diamond set in Platinum, 11.15 ctw
Who: Actress Zendaya
- Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Ring with Radiant Fancy Intense Yellow Diamond with Side Trillions set in Platinum, 13.02 ctw
- Forevermark Fancy Yellow Diamond Radiant Double Drop Earrings, 12.99 ctw
Every Forevermark diamond undergoes a journey of rigorous selection. The unique Forevermark inscription is an assurance that every Forevermark diamond meets the exceptional standards of beauty, rarity and is responsibly sourced. Forevermark goes beyond the standard 4Cs to hand select diamonds that are among the most beautiful in the world. Less than one percent of the world's diamonds are worthy of the Forevermark inscription.
Each Forevermark diamond is responsibly sourced and embodies Forevermark's principles of integrity, support for opportunities for women and dedication to the protection of the natural world. The inscription is an assurance of the physical integrity of a Forevermark diamond throughout its journey. Invisible to the naked eye, the inscription features a unique identification number and is just 1,5/000th the width of a human hair, made using bespoke technology from The De Beers Group of Companies.
Forevermark is the diamond brand from The De Beers Group of Companies and benefits from over 128 years of diamond expertise. For more information and to find your nearest Authorized Forevermark Jeweler, visit www.forevermark.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/karlie-kloss-and-zendaya-sparkle-in-forevermark-diamonds-at-the-2017-met-gala-300449227.html