NEW YORK, Jan. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- KCSA Strategic Communications, an integrated strategic communications firm specializing in public relations, investor relations and social media, today announced that it will host its inaugural virtual Psychedelics Investor Conference on Tuesday, January 26, 2021 and Wednesday, January 27, 2021 from 9:00am – 12:30pm ET.
This two-day event will feature presentations by eminent psychedelics companies and industry leaders including:
- Rick Doblin, Ph.D., Founder and Executive Director of Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS)
- Amy Emerson, CEO of MAPS Public Benefit Corporation (MAPS PBC)
- AWAKN Life Sciences Inc. (Private)
- Back of the Yards algae sciences (Private)
- Cybin Inc. (NEO: CYBN)
- Entheon Biomedical Corp. (CSE: ENBI) (OTC: ENTBF) (FSE: 1XU1)
- Field Trip Health Ltd. (CSE: FTRP)
- Mindset Pharma Inc. (CSE: MSET)
- Mydecine Innovations Group (CSE: MYCO) (OTC: MYCOF)
- Novamind Inc. (CSE: NM)
- PsyBio Therapeutics, Inc. (Private)
- Psyched Wellness Ltd. (CSE: PSYC) (OTCQB: DCNPF) (FSE: 5U9)
About KCSA Strategic Communications
KCSA is a fully integrated communications agency specializing in public relations, shareholder communications and social media, with expertise in financial and professional services, technology, healthcare, digital media, cannabis and energy. Since 1969, the Firm has demonstrated strategic thinking and program execution that drives results for its clients in the ever-changing communications and digital landscape. The Firm's clients are its best references.
For more information, please visit www.kcsa.com.
SOURCE KCSA Strategic Communications