FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Sept. 20, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Despite research that indicates women are happier (96 percent), healthier (89 percent) and more successful (97 percent) when they're themselves, 51 percent still say that they filter who they are every day to succeed in society.* In response, T.J.Maxx has launched the next phase of The Maxx You Project – all with the continued mission of encouraging women to embrace their individuality, together.
Experience the interactive Multichannel News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8403651-tj-maxx-kelly-rowland-the-maxx-you-project/
With 75 percent of women saying that when they see others being true to who they are, they're inspired to do the same,* The Maxx You Project has brought on singer/songwriter, author & mentor Kelly Rowland to join its roster of mentors, with the goal of building a powerful and supportive 'shecosystem' of women who encourage one another be their most authentic selves.
Rowland led the latest in a series of women's workshops across the country this summer, featuring keynote speakers, networking opportunities, tools and resources, and today kicks off The Maxx You Project How To, interactive online classes designed by experts to help women overcome the obstacles to embracing their own individuality.
"Throughout my life, I've had an incredible support system of women helping me embrace who I am. That's why I'm so excited to pay forward that same inspiration and mentorship to the women of The Maxx You Project." said Rowland.
The Maxx You Project How To:
T.J.Maxx has launched The Maxx You Project How To online series, which features specially curated classes from top subject matter experts to help women overcome their fears to embracing who they are as individuals.
- "Design a Uniquely-You Space" with Genevieve Gorder – leading tastemaker, television host and interior designer renowned for her soulful style and passion, Genevieve helps you embrace your unique identity and create a space for you to thrive and unlock your best you.
- "Capture a More Authentic You" with Meredith Staggers – a popular Cake & Confetti blogger and photo stylist, Meredith share tips for overcoming fear of vulnerability and learning to embrace the real you on social media.
- "Slay Your Day" with Mattie James – a full-time fashion and lifestyle influencer, Mattie helps you overcome internal doubts to be a more productive, yet more authentic, you every day.
The Maxx You Project Group on Facebook:
The Maxx You Project Group on Facebook is a growing community of more than one thousand women from across the country. The group makes it easy to connect and collaborate, as women tap into the momentum of others to accelerate their own journeys. Launched in June 2018, it continues to serve as an inspirational digital space with online resources, connections and support.
"At T.J.Maxx, we take pride that shoppers experience those 'that's so me!' moments in our stores every day, and want to help them have more of those moments outside of our stores," said Gina Bollus, Manager of Marketing, T.J.Maxx. "We are so proud of the community and support surrounding The Maxx You Project, and will continue our mission of bringing women together to embrace what makes us each so unique."
To attend an online class and learn more about The Maxx You Project, go to www.maxxyouproject.com. Find your community with The Maxx You Project Group on Facebook.
Since its first store opening in 1977, T.J.Maxx has helped customers maximize what matters most in their lives by offering an ever-changing selection of high-quality, brand name and designer fashions at amazing value. T.J.Maxx is the nation's largest off-price retailer, with more than 1,200 stores spanning 49 states and Puerto Rico. Visit tjmaxx.com or download the T.J.Maxx app to shop online and locate your nearest store.
- T.J. Maxx, in partnership with Dr. Serena Chen, commissioned a 20-minute online study of 2,000 American women. Oct-Nov 2017.
- In a national survey T.J.Maxx found that women who are true to who they are as individuals are happier (96%), less stressed (89%) and more successful at work (97%).