Compliance Institute 2012: Over 130 Sessions and 240 Speakers
April 29 –May 2, 2012, Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV
MINNEAPOLIS, April 5, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Ketanji Brown Jackson, Vice Chair and Commissioner, U.S. Sentencing Commission will speak on the State of the Sentencing Guidelines on Monday, April 30, 2012 during luncheon at the 16th Annual Compliance Institute, the Health Care Compliance Association announced today. The Compliance Institute (CI), with more than 130 sessions and 240 speakers, will host over 2,000 compliance and ethics professionals on April 29-May 2, 2012 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Health care compliance experts and government enforcement officials also recently added to the program agenda include:
- Gary W. Robinson, Associate Director, Center for Dispute Resolution and Conflict Management, Southern Methodist University, and former Deputy General Counsel, Tenet Healthcare Corporation will present Managing Stress Part 1: Effective Conflict Management Techniques to Help Reduce Workplace Stress and Build Collaborative Relationships on Sunday, April 29, 9 AM to Noon;
- Daniel R. Roach, Vice President Compliance and Audit, Dignity Health will present Managing Stress Part 2: Positioning Yourself for Success on Sunday, April 29, 1:30 – 4:30 PM;
- Thomas W. Beimers, Special Counsel, Faegre Baker Daniels LLP will outline current enforcement priorities during his presentation, New Standards: What the IG Is Telling Us (Through CIAs) about Current Expectations for Compliance Programs, on Monday, April 30, from 11:00 AM – Noon;
- Robert G. Trusiak, Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Western District of New York will present A Dynamic Approach to an Effective Compliance Plan on Tuesday, May 1, 2:45 – 3:45 PM;
- Joel Dziengielewski, Director, KPMG LLP and Kenneth Zeko, Director, KPMG LLP will present Capitalizing on the Convergence of Risk Management Functions: Maximizing the Value of the Compliance Program on Wednesday, May 2, 10:00 – 11:45 AM; and
- Lawrence W. Vernaglia, Foley & Lardner LLP will present Understanding the 60-Day Refund Rule: Current Interpretations and Update on CMS's Rulemaking on Wednesday, May 2, 10:00 – 11:45 AM
The CI 2012 features nine different tracks ranging from broad General Compliance and Hot Topics to specific interest areas including Privacy and Security, Legal and Regulatory, Physician Compliance, Long-Term Care, Quality of Care, Auditing and Monitoring as well as issues like How to Succeed As A Compliance Professional, and Advanced Discussion Groups.
To register for this critical conference click here: http://www.compliance-institute.org/registration/index.htm
To review the Compliance Institute 2012 agenda click here: http://www.compliance-institute.org
For more information
Contact the Health Care Compliance Association
Or email: [email protected]
About the Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA)
To date, the Health Care Compliance Association's membership has grown to over 7,500 members. In addition to the Compliance Institute, HCCA offers other national conferences including Research Compliance Conference, the Clinical Practice Compliance Conference and with the AHLA, the Fraud & Compliance Forum, also Compliance Academies, Web Conferences, and Regional Conferences.
The HCCA, established in 1996 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, is a non-profit professional membership organization. It is dedicated to improving the quality of compliance. HCCA's mission is to champion ethical practice and compliance standards and to provide the necessary resources for ethics and compliance professionals and others who share these principles. Visit HCCA's Web site at www.hcca-info.org. Tel: 888/580-8373.
SOURCE Health Care Compliance Association